When is Obama going to stop campaigning?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's pretty safe to conclude that meister is one of the more annoying individuals on the forum. It's also a fairly safe bet that, if anyone ever ties what he/she/it says in real life to what is espoused on here, and a connection is made between the two, horrific, career killing evaluations are inevitable.

He is just young and stupid therefore....( no offense, meister, it's just a mere fact).
"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain"
Old, but very true. Would substitute 40 for 30 nowadays - due to acceleration :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

He is just young and stupid therefore....( no offense, meister, it's just a mere fact).
"
If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain"
Old, but very true. Would substitute 40 for 30 nowadays - due to acceleration
:smuggrin:

My dad puts it much simpler: "Young, dumb, and full of cum."

-copro

Here's another quote I found that I like, and is apropos for this thread...

"There are two fools in this world. One is the millionaire who thinks that by hoarding money he can somehow accumulate real power, and the other is the penniless reformer who thinks that if only he can take the money from one class and give it to another, all the world's ills will be cured."
-Henry Ford

The goal is to be neither.

-copro

Here's another quote I found that I like, and is apropos for this thread...

"There are two fools in this world. One is the millionaire who thinks that by hoarding money he can somehow accumulate real power, and the other is the penniless reformer who thinks that if only he can take the money from one class and give it to another, all the world's ills will be cured."
-Henry Ford

The goal is to be neither.

-copro

READ THE ABOVE AGAIN. It is doubly-relevant now that the Dems are trying to sneak in a government option into HR3200.

-copro