When is too late to apply to DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got verified a week ago... 3.37 cGPA 3.84 sGPA 501(128,121,128,124). submitted my LECOM secondaries last week and am submitting NYCOM in a day or two... Really hope I get interviews at these schools.

My MD letter isnt going to be in for at least a week though, does this hurt my chances? I'll also be getting a DO letter in like two weeks, but I just wanted to send my app out there beforehand.

I had the same problem with one of my letters. Most schools I checked with will review a file while missing a physician LOR. Some want a LOR before they'll send a II and most others only require it before matriculating.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same problem with one of my letters. Most schools I checked with will review a file while missing a physician LOR. Some want a LOR before they'll send a II and most others only require it before matriculating.
so when the letter gets uploaded, do the schools automatically receive them or do i have to update my application somehow? (this is for AACOMAS)