When to take CASPer to be complete early for schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skarl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to NYU + Kaiser and both schools require CASPer. When should I aim to test to be complete early? I type fairly quickly (120WPM) but was curious how I should otherwise prepare to maximize my chances.

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to NYU + Kaiser and both schools require CASPer. When should I aim to test to be complete early? I type fairly quickly (120WPM) but was curious how I should otherwise prepare to maximize my chances.
No prep. Just learn to say what you need to say and move on. And train yourself to not “backspace” after a typo

No prep. Just learn to say what you need to say and move on. And train yourself to not “backspace” after a typo
Dont your first and second sentance contradict? I have Casper soon too and not sure if I should "study".

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You don’t need to study, and you should take it by the first week of July to be complete early as scores take 3 weeks to send out.

No, you shouldn’t study. I just meant don’t give in to your impulse to fix typos, that is all.

n = 1 but I fixed my typos and still think I managed to answer every question adequately. But it probably would have been better to keep typing.

Reactions: 1 user