Where can I get a 1-credit Physiology lab?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anangelaa

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!!!! One of the dpt schools requires me to take Physiology Lab by Spring, 2017 in order to keep reviewing my application 🙁

I have taken a 4 credit physiology course in my undergrad program but it was lecture and problem solving involved, no lab.

I am currently out of the country for my gap year and I cannot be attending any US schools for this one credit physiology lab.

Does anyone know if there is an available physiology lab online course? What can I do to fulfill their requirement :bigtears: