Where do you want to make a difference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where do you want to make a difference?

• on a personal level

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • on a community level

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • on a regional level

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • on the national level

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

ultracet

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming that everyone here wants to make a difference by entering the profession of pharmacy.

Do you want to make a difference on the personal level? (better life for you and your family)

on the community level? (help patients in your community have better lives)

on a regional level? (perhaps a district manager position or such, implement
plans to aid patients in your area, help pharmacists in your area)

on a national level? (interested in the future of pharmacy, legislation, etc)

I have a feeling that most of us will fall into a mix of some things and I realize that these are not exclusive options nor complete.

If you have other ideas of what you would like to do then feel free to post them.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to make a positive difference in my bank account. ;)

goheel said:
I want to make a positive difference in my bank account. ;)
AMEN!!!!! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :cool: :thumbup: :laugh: .....and all dat....and some more!!!

besides making a difference in my bank account...I would like to do something beyond the counter...possibly consulting with local epidemiologist and doctors about outbreaks and prevention methods or something on that level. See there's more to me than just $$$$$ :rolleyes:

DrugMan
Touro University COP
c/o 2009

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course I want a better life for me and my family, but I also want to better patients' lives as well--my goal is to become a critical care pharmacist.

Ultimately, I want to make a difference on all of these levels. I plan on being involved in state and national pharmacy organizations after graduation. I also planto be involved in my community in both pharmacy and non-pharmacy activities. I am also interested in making a difference on a global scale...I am currently looking into volunteer opportunities abroad. I have always been an idealist and had a perfect vision in my mind of how things ought to be. It is only until recently that I realized that I need to be a part of the solution and
WORK to make things the way they need to be. Doing this has really impacted me and gave my life purpose.