Where Is My Wife?

Started by Yah-E
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She's about 5'5", 112 lbs, long straight brown hair with highlights no bangs, bra size 34C+, pants size 4, shoe size 8, blue eyes, and tan skined. Have you seen her? If you see her, could you please tell her to come home! 🙁
 
She's been intubated and is being force fed lard as we speak.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you checked the 'Girls gone wild: Medical Series' I swear I saw someone matching that description dancing on tables in doctors dining room at Barnes Hospital.
 
LADoc00 said:
Have you checked the 'Girls gone wild: Medical Series' I swear I saw someone matching that description dancing on tables in doctors dining room at Barnes Hospital.

Hey! That's was my girl! 😡