Where to stay for Case interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My case interview is coming up, did anybody stay at the frat house for their stay? I would love to stay at the frat house (cheap house, opportunity to talk to current students), but last thing I want to do is be uncomfortable and not get a good night's sleep day before the day interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Days Inn and Suites Cleveland Downtown
3614 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115 US

I liked it a lot and its very easy to get to from the Airport. Free shuttle to and from the interview.

Don't stay at The Baricelli Inn. I stayed there, as it was close to the school and on the list of suggested hotels. The place was a total dump and way overpriced.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm staying at the frat house for my interview, sounds like a great option and they said it was pretty quiet so you'll probably get the same nights rest plus a chance to talk to students before the interview. Also, it saves cab fare in the morning since your close to campus. Almost a no brainer in my opinion.

It was a -40C windchill here the other day, I'll be fine :)

well, it's pretty cold here in Michigan too. I called them and reserved at the frat house. The thing is I'm driving there and they apparently don't have parkings for guests and I have to street park, hopefully street parking isn't much of a problem there.

there are st parking for free on the side of frat houses.. u jus have to drive around in circles till you find one hah but u should be able to find one and park it there till you have to go back home.

well, that's a relief! thank you for that info smileforme.