Where were you and what were you doing when you found out, you're in!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kochun

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let us know where you were and what you were doing when you found out that you were accepted. For me, I was taking a dump at work when my parents called me. I quickly wiped my @ss, washed my hands and ran downstairs to the lab and let my coworkers know. Share with us your experiences and feelings.

Members don't see this ad.

I woke up in a strange and unfamiliar place. My head pounded like the ground beneath a stampede of buffalo. I had no recollection of the events that had occured the previous night. My mind in a haze, I struggled to put the pieces together. It was then I rolled over and saw the lovely silouette of the woman on the admissions committee, in all her glory. As she woke in a lustful stretch, and uttered in a voice as sweet as the morning dew, "Yeah, that'll do." I knew I was in.

Shovingit said:
I woke up in a strange and unfamiliar place. My head pounded like the ground beneath a stampede of buffalo. I had no recollection of the events that had occured the previous night. My mind in a haze, I struggled to put the pieces together. It was then I rolled over and saw the lovely silouette of the woman on the admissions committee, in all her glory. As she woke in a lustful stretch, and uttered in a voice as sweet as the morning dew, "Yeah, that'll do." I knew I was in.

You Stud!!!

Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh. That's awesome...

Christina

Members don't see this ad :)
Shovingit said:

However, somehow I don't think that this approach would work at Palm Beach Atlantic. :laugh:

Shovingit said:

Now I see why I'm only "on hold" at Mercer. :rolleyes:

Shovingit said:

Quite the comedian! LOL :laugh: