Which AAMC FL is hardest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoxo111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering which AAMC FL (1/2/3) did you guys find the hardest? I was thinking of doing the hardest one the day before my actual test.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering which AAMC FL (1/2/3) did you guys find the hardest? I was thinking of doing the hardest one the day before my actual test.
FL3 is more representative of the current exam. Take it last. I would not recommend taking it the day before the exam...take it 2-3 days before so you can effectively review it and be fully rested for test day.

Reactions: 1 users
I took FL 1 and FL 2 about one month before my exam and scored a 506 and 509, respectively. I took FL 3 a week before and scored a 515. I ended up with a 510 on the real deal. IMO, FL3 CP and PS are inflated and I thought CARS was just overall easier than the other FLs. I think FL2 was the most difficult and also the most predictive.

I took FL 1 and FL 2 about one month before my exam and scored a 506 and 509, respectively. I took FL 3 a week before and scored a 515. I ended up with a 510 on the real deal. IMO, FL3 CP and PS are inflated and I thought CARS was just overall easier than the other FLs. I think FL2 was the most difficult and also the most predictive.
FL2 was the most difficult

Yeah I took FL2 yesterday and I thought it was waay harder than FL1. I literally had a headache at the end of the test lol