Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I'm looking at a couple of options to enhance my application for future cycles. It looks like many suggest SMP with a dental track or high matriculation into a dental school, but what about other programs. In the future, I would like to become a dental anesthesiologist. Going to an SMP would leave me in the same pool of applicants.
Would a master's in pharmacology show my commitment to dental schools and residency programs?
I'm looking at a couple of options to enhance my application for future cycles. It looks like many suggest SMP with a dental track or high matriculation into a dental school, but what about other programs. In the future, I would like to become a dental anesthesiologist. Going to an SMP would leave me in the same pool of applicants.
Would a master's in pharmacology show my commitment to dental schools and residency programs?