Which medical school is the least expensive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Mississippi used to be about $7500 a year but the price went up a thousand or two over the past two years.

Members don't see this ad.

Behind all the numbers, Mayo is your best bet as they give a lot of cash with each offer. Also the smallest medical school in the US in terms of students so it makes sense they have money to play with.

I'd rather not return to Texas for med school but ya'll talkin trash you better ease back before I let the geto boys loose on you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Canadian med schools are way harder to get into than American med schools which is why I am considering applying to the US as a back up the required GPA is 3.8 on a 4.0 scale and is continuing to increase. Plus, it is way more expensive there as well.

It's different for everyone. It depends on what type of financial aid package you get. Most likely your state school will be cheapest with no aid.

Cleveland Clinic offers free tuition. Not easy to get into by any means, but if you can get in and like the program then it's an excellent deal.