-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Which medical schools have the best looking students?
Started by dbeast
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not comfortable revealing my school on the interweb, sorry peeps. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the superficial jerks in us all... Anybody remember visiting a school where you were all?
My vote is for the two UT schools I went to.
The McGill boys in Montreal, QC hehe. I wasn't visiting a school when I was in boston, but I can say that all the Boston kids look good too!
second vote for mcgill, girls though. montreal is the bachelor's capital of the world after all.
i've also seen a ton of beauties at the philly schools.
i've also seen a ton of beauties at the philly schools.
from what I've heard, osteopathic schools in general have better looking students than do allopathic schools...
I will be attending an allopathic school, but if I wasn't already in a relationship I'd probably have gone the osteopathic route
/joke
I will be attending an allopathic school, but if I wasn't already in a relationship I'd probably have gone the osteopathic route
/joke
😕
Columbia had a ton of really attractive students, from what I saw. Though I think that's a prereq for living in Manhattan, unless you plan on becoming a hobo or buying ironic glasses and moving to Brooklyn, where all fugliness is embraced as "alternative"
Have you considered the Caribbean schools?
... or buying ironic glasses...
Please, do explain...(pic?)
Please, do explain...(pic?)
This guy is saying that if you need to have it explained, you obviously don't deserve to know:
Though I think that's a prereq for living in Manhattan
In my experience, it's not. 😉
For the superficial jerks in us all... Anybody remember visiting a school where you were all?
My vote is for the two UT schools I went to.
The 2 Utah schools?😕 I might be wrong but I was pretty sure Utah only had 1 med school.
Oh and by the way my vote would be for the the girls that interviewed with me in Phoenix Didn't actually notice if the Med students in Phoenix were good looking though.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not comfortable revealing my school on the interweb, sorry peeps. 😛
That's ok. Come August it won't matter, because the title will belong to my school. 😉
U Va. Seriously! EVERYONE is a runner there, so they're all fit & handsome.
Actually my interview at Yale had very attractive students. Might be a new bread of brains and beauty that they are looking for.
I'll go ahead and say Swedish and other European med schools 😉
- Agreed, it's really unbelievable (no disrespect to any girls). I havent sat been to that many medical schools in the US so my opinion is merely based on my recent experiences. Karolinska Medical school in Stockholm, Sweden is much more female dominated (60 or 70% women I think) and are training some of the most beautiful girls in the world. I'm not even kidding, the ultimate combination of beauty and brains matched by only one type of girls - Norwegian. Don't believe me? Try doing an clinical elective during your 3rd or 4th year or an exchange program in Stockholm or Oslo and you'll see what I mean. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of beautiful girls in US medical schools, but there's just something about these girls here in Scandinavia. Maybe it's the bright blue eyes, or their amazingly sexy accents, but they are truly the best looking women in the world (barely edged out brazilian and italian girls). I have traveled quite a bit in the last year (my year off) (Lisbon, Praque, Budapest, Rome, Milan, Venice, barcelona, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Zagreb, Athens so far).
Uh...not UAMS.
A good proxy may be that those with less competitive students/entrance requirements.
Thimk: Which undergrad has better looking students, Yale or Arizona State?
from what I've heard, osteopathic schools in general have better looking students than do allopathic schools...
just putting 2 and 2 together
I find Scandinavian women lacking in two things. First, they lack femininity. Second, they tend to be beautiful in a non-passionate kind of way.
That's just me.
I agree, not everyone can be perfect. There are always flaws. This is the downside to most Scandinavia women.
In guessing any school located in a big city.
UCLA vs UMain , UCLA wins easily
UCLA vs UMain , UCLA wins easily
When I interviewed at Buffalo a bunch of the female applicants were quite attractive. I can't remember any other schools that were noticeable one way or the other, but that's probably because I wasn't paying too much attention. Some schools did seem to have better looking students than others.
Eugenic bread?Actually my interview at Yale had very attractive students. Might be a new bread of brains and beauty that they are looking for.
This medical school has to have a bunch of latinas...They are so hot. Of course, I am answering from a male point of view...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ucla
Definitely one of the California schools. It's funny how the ban on affirmative action/institutionalized racism leads to hotter students enrolling...
/grabs popcorn
//asians ftw
/grabs popcorn
//asians ftw
Dbeast, you always start the most informative threads. I'm glad you seem to understand that SDN is srs business.
any schools that has girls who looks like Adriana Lima 😕
Wow! So many gorgeous people, you'd think this was just a stock photo of models in white coats. Cute shoes everywhere!
I think med student women have it on the guys when it comes to looks. My fellow female interviewees have all been mostly attractive but...can't say the same for the guys. I work at a med school and so many of the girls are cute and stylish. Even when they go to class they have some sort of skinny jean/boot/scarf combo. I'm surprised but I like their outfits!
Only seen one attractive male med student. He was gay. I was disappointed.
Wow! So many gorgeous people, you'd think this was just a stock photo of models in white coats. Cute shoes everywhere!
I think med student women have it on the guys when it comes to looks. My fellow female interviewees have all been mostly attractive but...can't say the same for the guys. I work at a med school and so many of the girls are cute and stylish. Even when they go to class they have some sort of skinny jean/boot/scarf combo. I'm surprised but I like their outfits!
Only seen one attractive male med student. He was gay. I was disappointed.
I need to find this medical student with that one attractive male med stud haha.
I need to find this medical student with that one attractive male med stud haha.
He goes to a school you've been accepted to! 😱😉
He goes to a school you've been accepted to! 😱😉
oh damn, then that school needs to give me $$ so I can go there! 🙂 Although admittedly, I did come across one cute fellow interviewee on the interview trail..well, quite a few lol...so there's hope for whatever school I end up at...except I can't date classmates. My first self-imposed rule.
UCF had a TON of major hotties
If I spoke Spanish and didnt get any offers here I would be more than happy to go to the PR👍👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a group, definitely caught me attention, esp with lots of legs showing at the front. Individually though, not so much. It's like a pack of cheerleaders or sorority girls in college. I have yet to figure out why this is
Definitely one of the California schools. It's funny how the ban on affirmative action/institutionalized racism leads to hotter students enrolling...
/grabs popcorn
//asians ftw
No.
And this is why I wanted to be like Paul Farmer and complete the first two years of medical education away from my home medical school. We have a few lookers at my school, but the idea of finishing the first two years in Puerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrto Rico around all thos beautiful chicas inteligentes has me going wild.
When I visited the island for a few days I did not want to leave...just sayin
Definitely one of the California schools. It's funny how the ban on affirmative action/institutionalized racism leads to hotter students enrolling...
/grabs popcorn
//asians ftw
Hahahahahahaha...da$# you have bad taste!
I think I am developing goggles specifically for the overall school to which my med school is attached. I used to think most of the people I see were "busted" (aka fugly...aka gremlin-ish)...but now I think they are simply on the lower scale of attractive (like 2 - 4 out of a -10 to 10 scale). I blame the change on my UC** goggles....They instantly make people more attractive than one originally may have thought.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 678
?