Which Pre-Reqs to Submit on Secondary?? Grades vs. Content

Started by gr00vyMed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gr00vyMed

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'd love some advice on what is best for entering secondary Mathematics pre-reqs.

For most schools I'm applying to, there are 2 required courses in "Calculus and/or Statistics." I got an A- in Calc but A's in all of my stats classes, including advanced ones from my graduate degree. Is it better to include the A- Calc class or just enter stats classes where I got A's? And should I only include ugrad stats classes or is graduate-level ok/better?

Any help is very greatly appreciated!!
 
Honestly?

If they care, they'll see the grades on your primary application. More likely it doesn't really matter; the purpose of asking on your secondary is to establish that you have met their minimum course requirements. If you haven't or don't have them scheduled, that allows them to not waste their time interviewing someone who they can't matriculate. That's basically it.
 
Honestly?

If they care, they'll see the grades on your primary application. More likely it doesn't really matter; the purpose of asking on your secondary is to establish that you have met their minimum course requirements. If you haven't or don't have them scheduled, that allows them to not waste their time interviewing someone who they can't matriculate. That's basically it.
Thank you!