Which schools do not participate in the AMCAS Letter Service?

Started by pithy84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pithy84

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The AMCAS Letter Service website repeatedly says, direct quote:

"Only a handful of schools do not participate [in the AMCAS Letter Service]."

I have googled very hard to find the list, but I keep getting that verbatim quote with "only a handful of schools", and no actual list.

I am guessing DO schools do not participate. But which MD schools do not participate, if any? Is this actually no longer true, because I can see a thread from 2009 with the same quote?
 
Just use Interfolio, it's cheap, easy to use, and all schools accept it...no headaches
 
Thank you, gonnif.

The Texas schools that use TMDSAS do not use AMCAS in general, but do they use the AMCAS Letter Service? Your link above implies that they DO use the AMCAS Letter Service because they are not mentioned, but they don't use AMCAS, so I am just not sure I trust that link.