Which schools should I apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AAGDDS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what schools I should apply to with my stats: 3.7 GPA and 17 AA 17TS and 18 PAT I know my DAT is really low but im still applying this cycle I have LECOM, West Virginia, New England, AT Still, OSU (my state school), and Mehari so far. I know my chances may be very low because of my DAT but im hoping my gpa and extracurriculars make up for it. Please let me know what you guys think about my choices so far and if i should remove or add any schools

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps Howard and Meharry? Their average DAT scores are closer to yours. Your GPA is quite competitive at most schools, though. Maybe consider retaking the DAT to increase your chances for this cycle.

17AA is the cutoff for a lot of schools. GPA and ECs can’t really make up for it. I’d retake it if you are for sure applying. The schools are fine with a higher dat

Reactions: 1 user
17AA is the cutoff for a lot of schools. GPA and ECs can’t really make up for it. I’d retake it if you are for sure applying. The schools are fine with a higher dat
Yea but unfortunately its pretty late and I already submit my application to some schools. I do plan on retaking the DAT just in case I dont get in this cycle but I want to know where to apply for this cycle.