Which SMP / Masters should I do ?

Started by deleted955816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted955816

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I am in desperate need of some help!
Stats: 497 MCAT (took it thrice this is the highest score)
3.01 sgpa
3.25 Cgpa
integrative neuroscience Binghamton university
I have applied to ten masters/SMPs:

PCOM Philly

Touro NY

Kansas City MBS

Barry MBS

LMUDCOM MS

Midwestern MABS

Lecom Erie

Lecom bradenton

Rowan MBS

I could do a masters anywhere but i wanted to hear peoples experiences cuz i heard something about people being screwed over by masters programs/ripped off esp those with linkage... please share ur thoughts about a program if you attended. Also please comment if linkage/no linkage is better i essentially want to increase my sgpa and cgpa and maybe retake the mcat after