Who has been invited to Temple's Reception?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Temple syaing they are coming to FL and having a reception...the adcoms people are going to be there to kind of advertise th school. I haven't been able to check my mail all week. Do you think this means I will be interviewed by them? Did anyone else get this email? Do they send it to all applicants? And do they send interview invites by snail mail?

Thanks,

Foxy :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm...
I got rejected from Temple pre-interview about a month ago, and I didn't get an email. (Of course that would make sense I guess:)! But at least it means your still in the running or you got an interview.

Temple sends interview invites via snail-mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one of those invites too. I haven't heard anything from them in terms of an interview, but the guy in the admissions office I talked to last week said they are interviewing through April. I don't think I'll be going there, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to show up just in case...besides it's a free meal! :clap:

I think only Florida residents got that particular email because if you look at the addresses, there are many from FL schools, and I know one person on it from my school is from FL too. I won't be able to go b/c I'll be in school in Boston.... but I would have gone to kiss up a little......and when I was a freshman I had this huge crush on a FL resident who went to Temple (3rd year) and was working at Mt. Sinai with me....so I would have gone to stalk him a little :wink:

Woohoo! I got an interview at Temple :D

I love coming back from vacation!

~Foxy Mamasita :clap: