Who Here is Military ? ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SleepyTime

Midwestern Univ, Phoenix.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
December 14th is coming up soon! Any thoughts? I am USAF.

Members don't see this ad.

I was for 11 years.

Good luck with the match.

Good luck with the miltary match this year. I heard there are a ridiculous number of applicants this year and not enough positions to go around.

Members don't see this ad :)
Navy HPSP here...awaiting my deferment anxiously

Tomorrow's the big day! I'm USAF too, SleepTime. That means you are my mortal enemy. Naw, hopefully we'll both get a spot. There's a lot of really stellar applicants. Latest number I've heard is 30 apps for 17 spots (5 AD, other 12 civ deferred). Still not great, but better odds than the 40-45 apps that were projected. Apparently a few applicants didn't follow directions and it cost them. You know what they say in the military - "Attention to Detail"

zeusdoc said:
Tomorrow's the big day! I'm USAF too, SleepTime. That means you are my mortal enemy. Naw, hopefully we'll both get a spot. There's a lot of really stellar applicants. Latest number I've heard is 30 apps for 17 spots (5 AD, other 12 civ deferred). Still not great, but better odds than the 40-45 apps that were projected. Apparently a few applicants didn't follow directions and it cost them. You know what they say in the military - "Attention to Detail"

So THAT'S what happened. I thought the ~30 number was low. Yeah, let me know how it goes for you.

SETHCO !! Welcome back man. Hey so did you apply this year? There were quite a few spots for you guys. Dr. Johnson told me 'bout this a while back and it came to pass. Did you get my email?

Good luck dudes/ettes.

everyone knows that military folk should not be doctors.

:laugh:

good luck tomorrow guys and gals. except you sleepytime, i want you to match civilian.