Who is going to Emory and Henry College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VAptHopeful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was at the first round of interviews and I'm looking for others that have decided to accept their offer.

Members don't see this ad.

I was at the first round of interviews and I'm looking for others that have decided to accept their offer.
I was during that interview time and accepted my offer too! Did you get an email back from them after you submitted your verbal acceptance?

I accepted their offer, but I haven't received any notification after sending in my paperwork.

Members don't see this ad :)
I accepted my offer and just received an email the other day confirming that my paperwork was received!

I can't wait to meet everyone! I've been looking at housing.

Reactions: 1 users
I will also be attending Emory & Henry next fall, and looking forward to meeting everyone! I'm working on a facebook group, feel free to message me so I can add you!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am currently a first year at EHC PT and may have met a bunch of you at both of the interview sessions. My name is Anila Gidwani and I am social chair of the first year class so feel free to message me/add me on facebook if you have any questions about the area or the school or just anything at all in general or if you have accepted the invite to attend our amazing program!

Facebook group is up -- Emory and Henry DPT Class Of 2020.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on getting accepted! How exciting!

I have my interview with Dr. Eric Coley and Dr. Glenn Irion soon and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the types of questions they asked. I hadn't realized the school hasn't been accredited yet. Is this something you're worried about?

Congrats on getting accepted! How exciting!

I have my interview with Dr. Eric Coley and Dr. Glenn Irion soon and I was wondering if you could give me an idea of the types of questions they asked. I hadn't realized the school hasn't been accredited yet. Is this something you're worried about?

No, from the information session I attended, I found out that Dr. Irion has helped start 2 or 3 other programs that have been accredited. Also, there are 4 or other schools in the area that have agreements with E&H that in the event the program was not accredited that they would accept our classes as transfers and allow us to get degrees from them.
They questions are aimed at getting to know you as a person since through PTCAS they know you as a student. They asked questions like "do you know what area you want to focus on in PT", morality questions, why you chose E&H, and "who are you" etc. I googled potential DPT interview questions and practiced with my mom leading up to the interview. I'm sure you will do just fine! Good luck, and maybe see you in the future!

No, from the information session I attended, I found out that Dr. Irion has helped start 2 or 3 other programs that have been accredited. Also, there are 4 or other schools in the area that have agreements with E&H that in the event the program was not accredited that they would accept our classes as transfers and allow us to get degrees from them.
They questions are aimed at getting to know you as a person since through PTCAS they know you as a student. They asked questions like "do you know what area you want to focus on in PT", morality questions, why you chose E&H, and "who are you" etc. I googled potential DPT interview questions and practiced with my mom leading up to the interview. I'm sure you will do just fine! Good luck, and maybe see you in the future!

Thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate it! I just had my phone interview! Hopefully see you in the future :)

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received anything in the mail? Like a welcome packet?

The last thing I received was a housing questionnaire through email.

The last thing I received was a housing questionnaire through email.
Same. I was going through the website and saw that we would get a packet with our user names so we could get our accounts set up. I was just curious if someone had gotten one.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I decided today to join Emory and Henry's DPT class of 2020. Can't wait to meet everyone :)