who is taking the July mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shan1997

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on taking july mcat and have you already started studying?

Members don't see this ad.

Probably after I get my scores back from April !

Members don't see this ad :)
I just signed up to take the July MCAT. I will officially finish all the pre-req's the first week of May so I figure I should be able to improve my score from my last attempt. I have just begun to study. I've also signed up for a review course beginning the last week of April. I've been waitlisted at the schools I applied to this cycle so I figure if I can bump my score up a bit then that will help a lot with the next cycle if I don't get in this time around.

Hey there! I'm taking the July MCAT, I have not "seriously" started studying yet. I have flipped through the Exam Krackers books since I got them about a month ago, but have not had time to really get into them. I'm planning on truly studying as soon as finals are over, so the second week in May. This will give me 10 weeks of full studying for the MCAT. I have not had the second semester of Physics yet, so I will have to cover that material also in that time. Yeah, I know, I've got my work cut out for me :)

I am taking it in July.
I will start either this week or next week.
The last time around I only had about 7-8 weeks of studying, so I'm looking forward to having more time, although I'm not sure how to spread it out.

I haven't started studying just yet either. I want to take a prep class but the job i have currently won't allow but i do ave EK books and plan on following the 10 week study plan. I also plan on completing amcas application in june so i only have to submit scores. I worried that taking it in july would be late but i want to be prepared for the test

I'm taking July 15th in the afternoon...
Wrote last August....
Start my Princeton course April 24th.... my last school exam in also april 24th so not much of a break in between... but At least this year I'll have Some of July and August to relax... the plan is to go hard all week and take weekends off until I reach July... Where every day will be a study day minus 1) July 1st My birthday and 2) July 14th.... Hopefully a good movie will be playing that friday lol...

Good luck fellow July'ers

Since I haven't gotten off of either of the waiting lists that I am on, I have to look forward to another application cycle. I'm ready to kick off my 12-week study plan which includes a prep course that starts this Saturday! Good luck to everyone taking the July exam!:luck:

I registered for the test on the 24th...I'm still on a preinterview hold, and although the school is known for late interviews I wanted to cover my bases. I figure I'll probaly take a little break for the 4th (I usually travel with my family) so I wanted time to get back on the horse afterwards. I'm going to start playinig the EK cd's in my car, and I'm debating about Princeton review...but it's soooo expensive!!! And I work a lot (3 jobs) so I don't know how reealistic it would be...