Whoot Whoot...Did You Miss One?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wjldenver

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This invariably has to be a new DO school in Utah and not a MD school don't you think? But not sure about the timing since Rocky Vista is building another new one in that state as well.

http://www.heraldextra.com/business...cle_859a1d19-5356-5011-af30-154a28241926.html

If they actually build it I really hope they don't call it rocky mountain university. People mistaken call rvu that often enough as is.

But seriously it probably won't happen and I hope it doesn't.

Yeah I saw this too and my first thought was a DO school. Interestingly the article doesn't specify, but I don't see how it could be an MD program. I would be shocked if it ever actually happened as LECOM tried to do this a few years ago and were shot down pretty hard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah...it looks like one of those for profit schools which is based in Provo. ...Which only offers Master's and Doctorate degrees in Health Care. On their web site they brag about having a graduation rate of 86%. That doesn't seem too impressive to me.

Reactions: 1 user
Ha! You're falling off your game jkdoctor. It's getting increasingly difficult to keep up with all of these DO school openings!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

This is getting ridiculous.
BTW, when LECOM tried to get a med school going in Provo, they affiliated with this Rocky Mountain outfit. Obviously that didnt come to fruition, and now it looks like the latter wants to go it alone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile