Whoot! Whoot! COCA Seeks Feedback (Wait, What?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoomassieBlue57

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
COCA invites the osteopathic medical education community, the osteopathic profession, and the public at large to share feedback for the “COCA Substantive Change Policies and Procedures” document.

The document can be found here:

Comments and suggestions can be made here:

Alright guys and gals of SDN, it’s time to show COCA what we really think about them!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for sharing this link. I gave them (the COCA) my opinion of their organizational performance, which they will probably ignore, but at least they have the opportunity to improve.

Essentially, I said enough with the rampant DO school expansion and focus instead upon improving the quality of all DO school graduates which will facilitate their marketability in the Match. The COCA's main mission should be focused upon quality improvement of all schools and their graduates not revenue enhancement through school/program expansion.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
COCA invites the osteopathic medical education community, the osteopathic profession, and the public at large to share feedback for the “COCA Substantive Change Policies and Procedures” document.

The document can be found here:

Comments and suggestions can be made here:

Alright guys and gals of SDN, it’s time to show COCA what we really think about them!
EDIT: The proposal is for "what makes a substantive change" You can hone in on branch campuses and don't allow for changes for anyone under probation or not under full accreditation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)