Who's Making Interview Offers?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Quicksilver2,

I am curious to know how you determined CNMC to be patient-unfriendly during rounds considering that I have heard this from others and that I have my interview scheduled in Jan.

Members don't see this ad.

So weird that I *still* have heard *nothing* from Duke or Monty. No invites, no rejections. I've called-- but only been able to leave messages. Any thoughts? I've also emailed with no reply from Duke and a "we'll get back to you" from Monty.

Just wanted to say, keep hope alive. I just got an interview invitation at Cornell just a few days ago. ;) (It's likely a top choice)

Yay!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an invite from UIC.....too bad my Chicago trip was a month and a half ago! :rolleyes:

Does anyone think it's worth another trip to Chicago (from FL)? How strong is the program?

Doctora Foxy said:
I just got an invite from UIC.....too bad my Chicago trip was a month and a half ago! :rolleyes:

Does anyone think it's worth another trip to Chicago (from FL)? How strong is the program?

Well, first of all it depends on how many other options you have at the moment.

Second, it depends on which UIC program you are talking about.

If you are talking about UIC/Advocate Christ (Hope Children's Hospital), I loved the program. The residents are great, the PD is very nice, smart, and significantly focused on providing a great training experience to the residents and students.