whos paying??

Started by woodbj2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

woodbj2

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am attending dental school next year and would like to get the ball rolling in having the military finance my education. WHich branch? and where do I start.
thanks
 
Better contact someone quick because I think there are deadlines that have passed or are passing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it has passed for AF, I'm doing Navy and the recruiter is feeling the crunch. And contact a recruiter, a medical recruiter in your area.
 
Originally posted by woodbj2
I am attending dental school next year and would like to get the ball rolling in having the military finance my education. WHich branch? and where do I start.
thanks

It sounds like you think that you are owed a scholarship. It also sounds like you are not informed about the conditions attached to it either.