1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Who's waitlisted at U. Pitt.?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by MINI430, Mar 15, 2004.

1. MINI430

MINI430 Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I hope all is well! I just wanted to get an idea who is been waitlisted at U. Pitt.. Does anyone know what is U. Pitt. status on pulling students off the waitlist? Any information would be great!

2. peiganman

peiganman Junior Member

I am also on the waitlist/alternate list at Pitt. I spoke with Rose Mangold a while back and she said that the deadline for those offered a spot on the waitlist to send in their 'letters of intent' was March 10. After all of the letters are in the admissions committee would meet again and rank those from whom they'd received letters. Pitt, however, will not inform you of your position on the list and you must simply wait it out...

3. MINI430

MINI430 Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I got in today (3/16/04). Rose called me today with the news. That call made my morning!!!

4. Quick Slvr

Quick Slvr Member
    7+ Year Member

I am really happy for you MANI 430, I had a gut feeling that you were going to get in, congrats man. Looks like nice people dont come last. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5. Dr.BadVibes

Dr.BadVibes Membership Revoked
    Removed

Mini.....thats awesome bud!! CONGRATS!!!