You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
whose drunk already?
Started by Direct Laryngoscopy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dpoke1 said:I've just finished a bottle of SACY pink champagne and I am feeling nice. Anyone else wit me? 😎 😛 🙂
Na. I actually don't drink that much anymore. Usually it has to be a special occasion with lots of friends, and all my friends are working.
On a side note, one may be shipping out to Iraq soon. 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't get drunk, must work on secondaries.
my boyfriend is throwing me a party. he's wonderful, and he'll find any excuse to throw a party...definitely not a pre-med!!! 😛
I'm ahead of all of you. During the lunch break I successfully consumed a 90 of Jack Daniels. Driving home was difficult.
Spend all my money on clothes, food, and supplements so no money for EtOH. Plus, I really don't enjoy the feeling of being inhibited.
LiNk said:I'm having merlot tonight. it's the only way I can stop worrying about the test. We didn't get out until 7ish b/c 1 test booklet was missing at the end and it took the proctors a 1/2 hour to find it.
hahahahaha that blows

grw0o said:hahahahaha that blows![]()
I think it would be funny if someone just signed up for the test for the hell of it and just ran off with a test. They have all your information but you'd have time to photocopy it before you got busted 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***SAGE*** said:I'm ahead of all of you. During the lunch break I successfully consumed a 90 of Jack Daniels. Driving home was difficult.
What is a 90? I usually buy handles and liters.
I got a beer in each hand.
One just got finished - so I need to get another.
One just got finished - so I need to get another.
ok i couls be drunk right hnow.
so maybve i am.
this is fun
i havent done this in a long time
i am so glad mcats are obver now.
i cant type either.
my apoligies
my last drink was capt morgan with a shot of coke
it was fun
mcats were fun
so maybe they werent
i cant wait to laugh at this tomorrow
have fun tonight
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so maybve i am.
this is fun
i havent done this in a long time
i am so glad mcats are obver now.
i cant type either.
my apoligies
my last drink was capt morgan with a shot of coke
it was fun
mcats were fun
so maybe they werent
i cant wait to laugh at this tomorrow
have fun tonight
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
waitman192 said:ok i couls be drunk right hnow.
so maybve i am.
this is fun
i havent done this in a long time
i am so glad mcats are obver now.
i cant type either.
my apoligies
my last drink was capt morgan with a shot of coke
it was fun
mcats were fun
so maybe they werent
i cant wait to laugh at this tomorrow
have fun tonight
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yep, I'm laughing at me now. haha
my exam wasn't even over with when you posted that, but yea my room-mate knew i was feeling pretty miserable so he made sure i had plenty to drink (and i'm not used to drinking), which greatly upset my gf
and i'm paying for it today
and i'm paying for it today
who has the hangover today???? 😀
yea i do... 🙁
Scubadoc said:yeah..note to self... at 2 am when out dancing with friends who are cheering you up after the mcat...don't accept yet ANOTHER tequila shot after having only a salad for dinner....oy vey
Salad remembered is best forgotten!
grw0o said:haaaabiiida haaabooooaaa i'm on bee 12
WOOOOOOP
haha, hilarious!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
<--- not scared, drunk