whose drunk already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Direct Laryngoscopy

Account on Hold
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've just finished a bottle of SACY pink champagne and I am feeling nice. Anyone else wit me? :cool: :p :)

Members don't see this ad.

dpoke1 said:
I've just finished a bottle of SACY pink champagne and I am feeling nice. Anyone else wit me? :cool: :p :)

Na. I actually don't drink that much anymore. Usually it has to be a special occasion with lots of friends, and all my friends are working.

On a side note, one may be shipping out to Iraq soon. :eek:

HAha.. I'm gonna get drunk tonight.. too early right now, I'm practicing my bike.. taking out aggression from the stupid test.. (motorcycle that is :D )

Members don't see this ad :)
my boyfriend is throwing me a party. he's wonderful, and he'll find any excuse to throw a party...definitely not a pre-med!!! :p

I'm ahead of all of you. During the lunch break I successfully consumed a 90 of Jack Daniels. Driving home was difficult.

Spend all my money on clothes, food, and supplements so no money for EtOH. Plus, I really don't enjoy the feeling of being inhibited.

My roommates met me outside with a couple of bottles of tequila... so we took a few shots and then offered shots to whoever wanted one.... It was quite nice. Huge party tonight though :scared: <--- not scared, drunk

I'm having merlot tonight. it's the only way I can stop worrying about the test. We didn't get out until 7ish b/c 1 test booklet was missing at the end and it took the proctors a 1/2 hour to find it.

Members don't see this ad :)
LiNk said:
I'm having merlot tonight. it's the only way I can stop worrying about the test. We didn't get out until 7ish b/c 1 test booklet was missing at the end and it took the proctors a 1/2 hour to find it.

hahahahaha that blows :laugh:

grw0o said:
hahahahaha that blows :laugh:

I think it would be funny if someone just signed up for the test for the hell of it and just ran off with a test. They have all your information but you'd have time to photocopy it before you got busted :D

***SAGE*** said:
I'm ahead of all of you. During the lunch break I successfully consumed a 90 of Jack Daniels. Driving home was difficult.

What is a 90? I usually buy handles and liters.

ok i couls be drunk right hnow.

so maybve i am.

this is fun

i havent done this in a long time

i am so glad mcats are obver now.

i cant type either.

my apoligies

my last drink was capt morgan with a shot of coke

it was fun

mcats were fun

so maybe they werent

i cant wait to laugh at this tomorrow

have fun tonight

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

waitman192 said:
ok i couls be drunk right hnow.

so maybve i am.

this is fun

i havent done this in a long time

i am so glad mcats are obver now.

i cant type either.

my apoligies

my last drink was capt morgan with a shot of coke

it was fun

mcats were fun

so maybe they werent

i cant wait to laugh at this tomorrow

have fun tonight

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yep, I'm laughing at me now. haha

my exam wasn't even over with when you posted that, but yea my room-mate knew i was feeling pretty miserable so he made sure i had plenty to drink (and i'm not used to drinking), which greatly upset my gf

and i'm paying for it today

yeah..note to self... at 2 am when out dancing with friends who are cheering you up after the mcat...don't accept yet ANOTHER tequila shot after having only a salad for dinner....oy vey

Scubadoc said:
yeah..note to self... at 2 am when out dancing with friends who are cheering you up after the mcat...don't accept yet ANOTHER tequila shot after having only a salad for dinner....oy vey

Salad remembered is best forgotten!