Why do you want to go into Medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For all non-biased posters who have no past animosity against me.

The guy said:

"Judging from your ridiculously insensitive past posts, you probably don't really care. Write your own essays."

Great, he has knowledge of my past posts.

As for the part in red, well obviously the kid said he read my past posts, I stated I was a first year college student. What would a first year college student be doing writing essays for med school?

Either

A. The guy isn't that aware of the whole med school admissions process (I am not an expert at it either so I can excuse that, though I think it is unlikely). Maybe he hasn't read my past post history and is just judging based on a small number of posts.

or

B. The guy can't read worth a flip, reading skills are important and maybe Riley Freeman can learn those in middle school or high school.

You're beating a dead fly. (No one really cares, you're just being annoying.)

Let it go. You made a silly statement, someone made an LOL, and it's over. If you can't ever laugh at yourself, you REALLY won't make it.

Members don't see this ad.

ferrari-california-shots-show-off-cars-good-s.jpg

Dream car.

So I am gonna have to put up with personalities like these in med school?

I better live up my social life in college. My statement was accurate and smart, the other guy is an idiot and so is his clique.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are seriously the most persistent troll I've seen in a while... and we get to keep you for another 3 years as a pre-med! Pre-Allo is going to be so LIVELY and ENTERTAINING :laugh:

You are seriously the most persistent troll I've seen in a while... and we get to keep you for another 3 years as a pre-med! Pre-Allo is going to be so LIVELY and ENTERTAINING :laugh:

troll is like racist

people throw it around at everyone really

a troll provokes others without being provoked first, I was called out first and I replied, fail to see how I am a troll but then again it is like the word racist, you say Black instead of African American people call you a racist

in a way the word troll has lost its meaning

Protagonistic, I have some medicine here that will make you feel better.

thorazine-drug.gif

Don't worry. Nobody here wants to hurt you. We just want to help you. :)

troll is like racist

people throw it around at everyone really

YOU RACIST!! jk

But really, yes, these are the types of personalities you will be dealing with throughout medical school, should you get in. Oh wait...furthermore...since you have pummeled it into everyone's brains that you are only a first year college student, many of the people may be your superiors by your 3rd and 4th years...

You also make it seem like everyone is weird and you are the only normal one...

Also, when iniquis mentioned your post history, I don't think he waded through all your (insensitive) posts about girls, and all the bitching and moaning about your grades, parents, and overall life situation to see your one or two (or three) posts regarding your education status. Even then, in my 2nd semester of college, I already had to write an essay about my career plans.

Or he can go back there to even have a chance to debate with me successfully because he does not possess the proper skills to read any of my statements. He claims to have read my history and know me well, yet he doesn't know I am a first year college student.

Depends on how someone interprets it, of course someone with biases against me like you would skew every statement.

InB4GeekChick and others with a grudge against me try to skew my words.

Why are you SO mean to me?!

gretchenweinerscry.gif

Protagonistic ruined christmas. :mad: