Why have the DO when you’re clearly going to disrespect the DOs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamdamiancray

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I grew up in a family of well-accomplished DO physicians. Neurologists. Vascular surgeons. I’ve it all in my family. It’s rather understandable why I’d pick the US DO route despite getting into a US MD program. Maybe it’s because I was exposed to a bulk of DO population that I didn’t realize that there are admins with “IMG/FMG over DO” mentality here in the US. Idk if this is just SDN who said that there are people like that or actually there are people like that. Give me a break here. Do they not realize that no matter what you say, DOs are American medical graduates and that our entry stats are higher compared to ANY IMG or FMGs. Don’t argue saying you’re only talking about Caribbean IMGs who almost failed their MCATs. I’m including FMGs as well as I can go to University of Edinburgh MBChB in England with a 508 on my MCAT. Or not take the MCAT and go to Sri Lanka or Pakistan or India or Bangladesh to study MBBS. Both of those degrees “convert into an MD.” The average MCAT for my DO school last year was 510, and we’re not even in the Top 5 DO schools. How can some people then have that kinda mentality? After competing against 100K+ people who applied AACOMAS and taking four exams and scoring high, if there are people who will think like that, why make more of us? My parents were successful in the DO route and that’s why they encouraged me to go over an MD. I’m getting success here as well but wait a minute. How can I stand when someone talks to my son or daughter this way? If people are not gonna respect the DOs, why don’t all DO schools close down and let everyone only go to MD schools. Those who won’t get into MD school should then go abroad. How can we continually stand the illogical relevancy with IMGs who have SIGNIFICANTLY lower scores and stats in general. Why despite being an AMG would I have to be related to them. Is there no benefit of going to a DO school? Ridiculous system. Either accept all degrees or make one. Go down to England. They have six degrees. Americans can’t stand two. What the heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You knew this, and yet your here. Sounds like you in it for the money brother. Remember respect is money, get enough of it and you can have the love you desire.

-not really serious cause I’ma DO and just pretend to be a doc.

Reactions: 1 users
1. It's just a fact that US MDs get better residency opportunities. Better residency opportunities = more options. Folks on SDN will usually advocate the best career move (usually without considering personal finances or preferences).

2. I wouldn't let the negative opinions of a minority of people get you upset. Just ignore them and move on.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You knew this, and yet your here. Sounds like you in it for the money brother. Remember respect is money, get enough of it and you can have the love you desire.

-not really serious cause I’ma DO and just pretend to be a doc.

You’re right. I’m in for the money. I was always one of the brightest students at any point of my schooling. I had doors open for me, naming Berkeley, St. Louis Med but I went in with the DO cuz 1) family legacy; 2) cheap tuition and more scholarships; 3) confidence that I’m gonna outperform the other kids, which I am doing, and take ex-AOA residency spots for an easier match to high paying specialties. In fact, this is what I told my parents when they wanted to know why a student of my caliber would go to this route. Life is good. I’m prolly on my way of making money too, God Willing, but since now I came down to the drains for a better jump, it really stinks to smell what others dump in here. I suddenly realized that maybe compromising too much on respect was not such a great idea. It won’t affect my life. But it does become irritating after a while to get bullied by kids half of your intelligence who made it into the same MD programs that you got into. In the end, I do have to remember everything I did in my life was for the pure sake of earning money till I realized later that maybe earning some form of Internet respect would have been cool as well. I planned my life out well. But maybe I didn’t determine what I expect off of myself too late. I don’t care but it is annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
All the DOs I know are well respected individuals. I really don’t get what you’re talking about. To the best of my knowledge, the amount of PDs that would rank IMG/FMG over DO are a very small minority (mainly located in the North East). There are plenty of advantages of going DO over IMG. In fact, we always tell people here to go MD>DO>>>>>IMG. The only mistake you made was not accepting your spot at the MD schools you got into, but you can still succeed and be well respected individual via the DO route as well. It’s time to cut your losses and accept your fate as a future DO physician. There‘s nothing to gain from being a self-hating DO student.

• Love
You’re right. I’m in for the money. I was always one of the brightest students at any point of my schooling. I had doors open for me, naming Berkeley, St. Louis Med but I went in with the DO cuz 1) family legacy; 2) cheap tuition and more scholarships; 3) confidence that I’m gonna outperform the other kids, which I am doing, and take ex-AOA residency spots for an easier match to high paying specialties. In fact, this is what I told my parents when they wanted to know why a student of my caliber would go to this route. Life is good. I’m prolly on my way of making money too, God Willing, but since now I came down to the drains for a better jump, it really stinks to smell what others dump in here. I suddenly realized that maybe compromising too much on respect was not such a great idea. It won’t affect my life. But it does become irritating after a while to get bullied by kids half of your intelligence who made it into the same MD programs that you got into. In the end, I do have to remember everything I did in my life was for the pure sake of earning money till I realized later that maybe earning some form of Internet respect would have been cool as well. I planned my life out well. But maybe I didn’t determine what I expect off of myself too late. I don’t care but it is annoying.

Sounds like you have started the path of enlightenment. I predict you will do well, but still be bitter at the opportunity the DO will steal. But I bet your school will crow over your match.

All the DOs I know are well respected individuals. I really don’t get what you’re talking about. To the best of my knowledge, the amount of PDs that would rank IMG/FMG over DO are a very small minority (mainly located in the North East). There are plenty of advantages of going DO over IMG. In fact, we always tell people here to go MD>DO>>>>>IMG. The only mistake you made was not accepting your spot at the MD schools you got into, but you can still succeed and be well respected individual via the DO route as well. It’s time to cut your losses and accept your fate as a future DO physician. There‘s nothing to gain from being a self-hating DO student.
Does anyone really hate themselves? I don’t, but I freely acknowledge my choice was not the best one for my career. And it will all work out for me, I am sure, but I cannot pretend that I made the best choice going DO. The year of attending pay was the kind of short sighted rationale that has cost me a whole lot of ease and greatly increased my frustration. I think there are very few DO schools comparable to a state university with its own teaching hospital, that’s just reality.

Insight: poor
Judgment: poor
Impulse control: fair

Really though, there is no place for egos in medicine. You made a mistake by picking a DO school over MD, period. Doubly so because you care about prestige. You are dealing with the ramifications of your own choices and should learn some humility from the experience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
This thread is just way too silly. One of the reasons you chose a DO program was so that you could “easily” outperform everyone? You really think highly of your future DO colleagues I see. Were you just too scared to go MD because your ego wouldn’t be easily satiated? Stop it with that self-congratulatory non-sense. There is already plenty of that in medicine as it is.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
This thread is just way too silly. One of the reasons you chose a DO program was so that you could “easily” outperform everyone? You really think highly of your future DO colleagues I see. Were you just too scared to go MD because your ego wouldn’t be easily satiated? Stop it with that self-congratulatory non-sense. There is already plenty of that in medicine as it is.

You’re right on that one, too, man. I hated the idea of 200 gunners in a room. Actually glad to take this route. Just seeing my own reflection on people (MDs) I tried to avoid showed me how insignificant me being a good student had to do with me being a good doctor. I’ll tell you this for sure, most good students like me make heck of a bad doctor. Idek why we got interested in medicine at the first place when there are other harder academic endeavors like PhD in black hole theory. Oh wait. They don’t pay well. I love SDN. This is when I truly get to self reflect and figure out where my flaws are at.

Are you really as smart as you say you are for picking DO over MD lmaooo. Suxs for you bruh. It’s called bias & objectivity. Just like how we think Caribbean med students are dumb, US MDs think we’re dumb. DO = stupid easier to get in = must be dumber = discrimination

Reactions: 2 users
I had doors open for me, naming Berkeley, St. Louis Med but I went in with the DO cuz 1) family legacy; 2) cheap tuition and more scholarships; 3) confidence that I’m gonna outperform the other kids, which I am doing, and take ex-AOA residency spots for an easier match to high paying specialties.

Lololololol ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I grew up in a family of well-accomplished DO physicians. Neurologists. Vascular surgeons. I’ve it all in my family. It’s rather understandable why I’d pick the US DO route despite getting into a US MD program. Maybe it’s because I was exposed to a bulk of DO population that I didn’t realize that there are admins with “IMG/FMG over DO” mentality here in the US. Idk if this is just SDN who said that there are people like that or actually there are people like that. Give me a break here. Do they not realize that no matter what you say, DOs are American medical graduates and that our entry stats are higher compared to ANY IMG or FMGs. Don’t argue saying you’re only talking about Caribbean IMGs who almost failed their MCATs. I’m including FMGs as well as I can go to University of Edinburgh MBChB in England with a 508 on my MCAT. Or not take the MCAT and go to Sri Lanka or Pakistan or India or Bangladesh to study MBBS. Both of those degrees “convert into an MD.” The average MCAT for my DO school last year was 510, and we’re not even in the Top 5 DO schools. How can some people then have that kinda mentality? After competing against 100K+ people who applied AACOMAS and taking four exams and scoring high, if there are people who will think like that, why make more of us? My parents were successful in the DO route and that’s why they encouraged me to go over an MD. I’m getting success here as well but wait a minute. How can I stand when someone talks to my son or daughter this way? If people are not gonna respect the DOs, why don’t all DO schools close down and let everyone only go to MD schools. Those who won’t get into MD school should then go abroad. How can we continually stand the illogical relevancy with IMGs who have SIGNIFICANTLY lower scores and stats in general. Why despite being an AMG would I have to be related to them. Is there no benefit of going to a DO school? Ridiculous system. Either accept all degrees or make one. Go down to England. They have six degrees. Americans can’t stand two. What the heck.

You’re being emotional

You picked the wrong degree and the only thing it’s costing you is a little respect and slightly lower residency options. You’re a doctor in america, despite a bad choice you are still winning

Take the win

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
The lack of step one scores and it being years since the merger... well that might hurt you. Time to check your ego and stop with these smug, self-validating posts.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
My condolence to your predicament. We all make bad decisions. That’s part of life.

Part of being an adult is to self reflect on our flaws and bad decisions and become a better person.

At the end of the day, you can still get a VA job as a FM doc in a nice location like south of Seattle for decent pay with 6 weeks of paid vacation, 13 sick days, and a retirement pension.

• Love
3) confidence that I’m gonna outperform the other kids, which I am doing, and take ex-AOA residency spots for an easier match to high paying specialties. In fact, this is what I told my parents when they wanted to know why a student of my caliber would go to this route.
Competitive AOA residencies can smell garbage like this from a mile away and will chose the students you think you “””“outperformed”””” just for the sake of not having to put up with hot sh** attitudes like this

edit: also just a heads up surg specialties on the DO side are easily hitting sub 40% match rates premerger, idk what you think youre waltzing into

and to clarify the excessive quotation marks, the apps that i know of from my school for a specific surg sub are ALL of MD caliber for that specialty (that being said i only know a handful of applicants full details)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I was always one of the brightest students at any point of my schooling.

I wonder if there is any correlation between undergraduate GPA and terrible decision making.

• Haha
Competitive AOA residencies can smell garbage like this from a mile away and will chose the students you think you “””“outperformed”””” just for the sake of not having to put up with hot sh** attitudes like this

edit: also just a heads up surg specialties on the DO side are easily hitting sub 40% match rates premerger, idk what you think youre waltzing into

and to clarify the excessive quotation marks, the apps that i know of from my school for a specific surg sub are ALL of MD caliber for that specialty (that being said i only know a handful of applicants full details)
I really don't think students who go into DO wanting a surgical specialty think 40% isn't that awful a number. People have dreams when they start and don't get hit with reality until they get scores back. 40% is different than 0% and its way more hopeful if you're at a DO school that has a rep of getting a few ortho, Gen Surg, etc matches.

DO school is for primary care and people should know that coming in, but good schools like TCOM and others always have really good local matches in good specialties and if you get one of those (especially post merger, post step 1 p/f) then screw people who look down on DOs. You did it despite all the closed doors.

And idk why so many people act like primary care is for the poor. IM subspecialties make a lot of money and so do some OBGYNs and FM in the right areas. So go all in on DO. The more you hate it the less chances you have imo.

Last edited:
Bruh 10/10 trolling, but in case you are serious, if you said you chose DO over a far away MD because of a sick family member you wanted to be close to (which is exactly what I did), you might have had something to argue.

It's fine, you can make 200-250k 4 days/wk living in a major city suburb commuting 30 minutes out to the country. Or you can go community IM --> Heme/Onc and get offers of 400k in certain places.

• Love
And idk why so many people act like primary care is for the poor. IM subspecialties make a lot of money

IM subspecialties aren't primary care. And it is much harder to match into Cardiology or GI fellowships coming from a low tier IM program.

I don't think people act like primary care sucks - they just don't like the idea of being thrown into it if they might want something else.

IM subspecialties aren't primary care. And it is much harder to match into Cardiology or GI fellowships coming from a low tier IM program.

I don't think people act like primary care sucks - they just don't like the idea of being thrown into it if they might want something else.
I know IM subs aren't technically primary care. But some people on here, like OP, think something like going into internal medicine at all is a death sentence of paper work and believe they'll have no respect or making 250k one day is degrading or something. I'm just saying there is ways to move up both the monetary ladder and the respect ladder in primary care residency spots and that it's still amazing to be any kind of doctor in the US.

agree or disagree?

I know IM subs aren't technically primary care. But some people on here, like OP, think something like going into internal medicine at all is a death sentence of paper work and believe they'll have no respect or making 250k one day is degrading or something. I'm just saying there is ways to move up both the monetary ladder and the respect ladder in primary care residency spots and that it's still amazing to be any kind of doctor in the US.

agree or disagree?

Yeah, I agree.

I guess I feel kinda sorry for OP. The regret runs deep.

What happened is that the less than 10% chance a DO had in matching a surgical subspecialty, Derm, or a top academic center in X field now drops to closer to 0%.

What happened is that the less than 10% chance a DO had in matching a surgical subspecialty, Derm, or a top academic center in X field now drops to closer to 0%.
I agree the step change and merger makes it harder. But I doubt that makes every DO student give up on their dreams of a Surg specially. And if thats the case some will still match, cause they're going to try their best and be superstars and maybe alleviate some DO bias down the line.

People that think like that, although it is reality, are just shooting themselves in the foot, thinking they can't succeed before they try. Although I'm still agreeing its going to be substantially harder people on SDN are acting like its gonna be harder to match ortho as a DO than catch lightning with your barehands.

Some DO schools have done really well with the tough residencies for DOs and I think they'll still have a few. For example, in 2019 TCOM totaled 18 matches combining Gen Surg, ortho, ENT, Derm, and optho. Not great compared to top MDs I'll admit. But their goal is for primary care yet they still have others succeed in these specialties. These numbers may diminish by 2024, but they won't all be 0.

Although I'm still agreeing its going to be substantially harder people on SDN are acting like its gonna be harder to match ortho as a DO than catch lightning with your barehands.

The DO match rate for ortho last year was sub 50%. And that is with a largely self selected pool of students based on scores. If COMLEX goes P/F with Step, we should all assume it will, then you will have a lot more people throwing their hat in the ring for these specialties. I personally know multiple people who all say, "I would do ortho but I don't have the scores." Throw those people into the mix and the match rate will be 20% or lower...
Some DO schools have done really well with the tough residencies for DOs and I think they'll still have a few. For example, in 2019 TCOM totaled 18 matches combining Gen Surg, ortho, ENT, Derm, and optho.

TCOM had a very high average Step 1. This played a huge role in those matches.

Lololololol ok.
Admittedly if you are premed, this idea is understandable. It’s not till you get in and actually try to do it, that you realize how not true that thought is.

• Haha

agree or disagree?

Respect is overrated. I would gladly eat **** sandwiches everyday for a banker hrs job with 300K as compensation. That’s basically the job description of FM.

Know what makes you happy and focus on that. Ignore the noises.

• Haha
Can't wait for OP's next thread in 6 months when titled "I'm average in med school how can I improve" it's like destiny after reading his ramblings for weeks.

• Haha
I agree the step change and merger makes it harder. But I doubt that makes every DO student give up on their dreams of a Surg specially. And if thats the case some will still match, cause they're going to try their best and be superstars and maybe alleviate some DO bias down the line.

People that think like that, although it is reality, are just shooting themselves in the foot, thinking they can't succeed before they try. Although I'm still agreeing its going to be substantially harder people on SDN are acting like its gonna be harder to match ortho as a DO than catch lightning with your barehands.

Some DO schools have done really well with the tough residencies for DOs and I think they'll still have a few. For example, in 2019 TCOM totaled 18 matches combining Gen Surg, ortho, ENT, Derm, and optho. Not great compared to top MDs I'll admit. But their goal is for primary care yet they still have others succeed in these specialties. These numbers may diminish by 2024, but they won't all be 0.

That's the thing. For probably more than 50% (maybe even close to 75%) of DOs, this change is probably a positive if the Step simply becomes a P/F test.

It hurts our best students though, who could have been the ones to break down barriers in the future.

Pick your poison.

The DO match rate for ortho last year was sub 50%. And that is with a largely self selected pool of students based on scores. If COMLEX goes P/F with Step, we should all assume it will, then you will have a lot more people throwing their hat in the ring for these specialties. I personally know multiple people who all say, "I would do ortho but I don't have the scores." Throw those people into the mix and the match rate will be 20% or lower...

TCOM had a very high average Step 1. This played a huge role in those matches.
I agree with both of these points/facts. In the past if DOs didn't have the stats they didn't give it a second thought, so we'll def see how all that changes soon. Maybe more DOs who want surgery will be gunning for internships/transitional years first?

Can't wait for OP's next thread in 6 months when titled "I'm average in med school how can I improve" it's like destiny after reading his ramblings for weeks.

Have been in school for a long time and by the grace of God, I’ve worked hard enough to not face that day. Trust me. The emotional soreness actually aids in studying. I LOVE SDN, haha.

Did you know about the recent USMLE change when you made this post.....

When you graduate all your application to residency will say is:

iamdamiancray, DO
USMLE: pass
COMLEX: some number equivalent to what Drew Carey gives out on whose line as far as ACGME PD's are concerned

You done effed up.

• Haha

Well one of the CEOs of the hospitals from one of the “competitive ex-AOA programs” already wants me to “look after his PreMed daughter.” I made her papa real happy already, didn’t I. On my way to their place actually. Looks like Dr. [my dad’s name]’s son did make a great impression on the CEO. Not because he aced his boards or entrance. Just so you know, this is how medicine will look like from now on. Biased. Unfair. Full of lick his/ her feet. Kind of like law. That’s why I said long time ago in other posts, I do well on exams but they meant literally 2% of what happened afterwards. Do I like his daughter? She’s cute. But I’d rather be putting time behind real medicine than courting her on an Italian restaurant (plan for tonight). Wish me luck tho, kids. I’m doing exactly how I planned. It’s working out, but I wish I had used my brain for another profession. Saving lives was a collateral damage said Dr. House. I wish I had listened to him and became a professor instead. Now I’m waiting outside a rich doc’s house to pick his daughter with my pretty face and drive her to a restaurant. Medical student cum driver cum feet licker.

• Haha
  • Okay...
Well one of the CEOs of the hospitals from one of the “competitive ex-AOA programs” already wants me to “look after his PreMed daughter.” I made her papa real happy already, didn’t I. On my way to their place actually. Looks like Dr. [my dad’s name]’s son did make a great impression on the CEO. Not because he aced his boards or entrance. Just so you know, this is how medicine will look like from now on. Biased. Unfair. Full of lick his/ her feet. Kind of like law. That’s why I said long time ago in other posts, I do well on exams but they meant literally 2% of what happened afterwards. Do I like his daughter? She’s cute. But I’d rather be putting time behind real medicine than courting her on an Italian restaurant (plan for tonight). Wish me luck tho, kids. I’m doing exactly how I planned. It’s working out, but I wish I had used my brain for another profession. Saving lives was a collateral damage said Dr. House. I wish I had listened to him and became a professor instead. Now I’m waiting outside a rich doc’s house to pick his daughter with my pretty face and drive her to a restaurant. Medical student cum driver cum feet licker.

Lol, good luck champ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
..what did i just read

• Haha
  • Wow

OMG please stop, yikes.

• Haha

This is the greatest thing I've ever read here.

Sorry Dr. Sattar, I need to go seduce a PD's daughter.

• Haha
This is the greatest thing I've ever read here.

Sorry Dr. Sattar, I need to go seduce a PD's daughter.

Not gonna be sarcastic once it becomes the reality. Doctors are the new lawyers. It’s who you know. I hope your PD’s daughter is cute tho.

Trying to figure out if this is full blown mania, some sort of drug toxicity, etc...

• Haha
Daughter? Weak game to hit on the weak and innocent minor.

Go for the PD wife to get 1/4 of his bank account. That’s how you get back at the system.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

I invoke the power of the Asgardian mods!

1581637169096.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Not gonna be sarcastic once it becomes the reality. Doctors are the new lawyers. It’s who you know. I hope your PD’s daughter is cute tho.

Don't worry brother, my other plan is to ask out this cute girl I know who's going to a T25 and wants to do Derm.

Trying to figure out if this is full blown mania, some sort of drug toxicity, etc...

It's the secret osteopathic tenet: medical student cum driver cum feet licker. This is the way. iamdamiancray has spoken.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Don't worry brother, my other plan is to ask out this cute girl I know who's going to a T25 and wants to do Derm.

It's the secret osteopathic tenet: medical student cum driver cum feet licker. This is the way. iamdamiancray has spoken.

Go for it. Your selling points are that you’re going to be a geographically flexible PCP who can give amazing body massage.

Auto slam dunk.

Reactions: 3 users

This split is very interesting. The dissonance is a primitive but effective coping skill
i think it’s a break.

Couple match till rank list time, finalize then cut the cord. Classic match strategy, usually ends up in a power marriage tho.

• Haha
Couple match till rank list time, finalize then cut the cord. Classic match strategy, usually ends up in a power marriage tho.

Here's where all of the research might finally come in handy to guarantee a PC match from my end.

Here's where all of the research might finally come in handy to guarantee a PC match from my end.
If your playing the most dangerous game (I.e. the rank and split) it needs to be worthwhile. That primary care better be academic IM.

Gunning for a power field is hard work. Your energy is better spent learning how to make excellent drinks, awesome body massages, mind blowing food in order to get some chica to gun for that power field and get you those Lamborginis.

The marriage market for male PCPs with these qualities is very hot. I know someone who’s ortho bound getting hitched to a bartender. LOL

Nah. I’m not gonna marry a T25 chick cuz she would remind me too much of myself. As I said, I don’t like kids of my calibre—one of the sole reasons why I decided to go DO over MD. Plus, the specialty that I’m aiming for is higher paid than derm. And I’m tryina enjoy my life as a med student. Maybe I gave up on name brand schools but I didn’t take my brain off of my skull. I still ace my stuff, Thank God. The CEO’s daughter ain’t nothin like what I was back in college. She can’t even get an A on her Gen Bio 1. The CEO knows that I’m in the admissions committee and take part in interviewing kids. If I give strong reviews, she’ll be in b/c I’m my dean’s pet. He’s building up this bond for her betterment. It’s all dirty politics. I’m not on break. I just finished this date. She’s not a minor. She’s 21. The girls that I was having a good time with so far were mature college women. This one just reminded me of why guys should go to the gym cuz ... These just turned legal kids are mad hormonal. Midway through the date she got bored off of wine tasting and wanted to taste other stuff. Kids at SDN never share these but I’m just telling you guys about this to just let you know that these exist. I don’t regret any of this. I’ve the grades. A med school’s popularity. And certainly a bit of power to cause an impact and go wild. But I’m really disappointed that I ever decided to be a doctor at the first place—MD DO MBBS MBCHB—whatever degree is not the concern. The profession itself has already lost its original integrity. It’s about having fun now. I’m having it. 21 year olds are great “to have fun with”. They also look good when they sleep like the one who’s sleeping next to me. But what a shame. What a shame. And whoever said anything about substance abuse... my brain is my MOST PRIZED POSSESSION. Why would I do anything that may harm it a bit. At SDN, we go uncensored about the reality of medicine. This is also a reality. Moral of the story is: it’s who you know. Use SDN to be honest. I’m being honest. And hating the medical field anyways. It pays well. That’s why I’m here as I said long time ago.

• Haha
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.