Why have the DO when you’re clearly going to disrespect the DOs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunning for a power field is hard work. Your energy is better spent learning how to make excellent drinks, awesome body massages, mind blowing food in order to get some chica to gun for that power field and get you those Lamborginis.

The marriage market for male PCPs with these qualities is very hot. I know someone who’s ortho bound getting hitched to a bartender. LOL
That bartender is a multimillion dollar mistake waiting to happen.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nah. I’m not gonna marry a T25 chick cuz she would remind me too much of myself. As I said, I don’t like kids of my calibre—one of the sole reasons why I decided to go DO over MD. Plus, the specialty that I’m aiming for is higher paid than derm. And I’m tryina enjoy my life as a med student. Maybe I gave up on name brand schools but I didn’t take my brain off of my skull. I still ace my stuff, Thank God. The CEO’s daughter ain’t nothin like what I was back in college. She can’t even get an A on her Gen Bio 1. The CEO knows that I’m in the admissions committee and take part in interviewing kids. If I give strong reviews, she’ll be in b/c I’m my dean’s pet. He’s building up this bond for her betterment. It’s all dirty politics. I’m not on break. I just finished this date. She’s not a minor. She’s 21. The girls that I was having a good time with so far were mature college women. This one just reminded me of why guys should go to the gym cuz ... These just turned legal kids are mad hormonal. Midway through the date she got bored off of wine tasting and wanted to taste other stuff. Kids at SDN never share these but I’m just telling you guys about this to just let you know that these exist. I don’t regret any of this. I’ve the grades. A med school’s popularity. And certainly a bit of power to cause an impact and go wild. But I’m really disappointed that I ever decided to be a doctor at the first place—MD DO MBBS MBCHB—whatever degree is not the concern. The profession itself has already lost its original integrity. It’s about having fun now. I’m having it. 21 year olds are great “to have fun with”. They also look good when they sleep like the one who’s sleeping next to me. But what a shame. What a shame. And whoever said anything about substance abuse... my brain is my MOST PRIZED POSSESSION. Why would I do anything that may harm it a bit. At SDN, we go uncensored about the reality of medicine. This is also a reality. Moral of the story is: it’s who you know. Use SDN to be honest. I’m being honest. And hating the medical field anyways. It pays well. That’s why I’m here as I said long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you actually managed to momentarily stun SDN into silence. I’m impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Nah. I’m not gonna marry a T25 chick cuz she would remind me too much of myself. As I said, I don’t like kids of my calibre—one of the sole reasons why I decided to go DO over MD. Plus, the specialty that I’m aiming for is higher paid than derm. And I’m tryina enjoy my life as a med student. Maybe I gave up on name brand schools but I didn’t take my brain off of my skull. I still ace my stuff, Thank God. The CEO’s daughter ain’t nothin like what I was back in college. She can’t even get an A on her Gen Bio 1. The CEO knows that I’m in the admissions committee and take part in interviewing kids. If I give strong reviews, she’ll be in b/c I’m my dean’s pet. He’s building up this bond for her betterment. It’s all dirty politics. I’m not on break. I just finished this date. She’s not a minor. She’s 21. The girls that I was having a good time with so far were mature college women. This one just reminded me of why guys should go to the gym cuz ... These just turned legal kids are mad hormonal. Midway through the date she got bored off of wine tasting and wanted to taste other stuff. Kids at SDN never share these but I’m just telling you guys about this to just let you know that these exist. I don’t regret any of this. I’ve the grades. A med school’s popularity. And certainly a bit of power to cause an impact and go wild. But I’m really disappointed that I ever decided to be a doctor at the first place—MD DO MBBS MBCHB—whatever degree is not the concern. The profession itself has already lost its original integrity. It’s about having fun now. I’m having it. 21 year olds are great “to have fun with”. They also look good when they sleep like the one who’s sleeping next to me. But what a shame. What a shame. And whoever said anything about substance abuse... my brain is my MOST PRIZED POSSESSION. Why would I do anything that may harm it a bit. At SDN, we go uncensored about the reality of medicine. This is also a reality. Moral of the story is: it’s who you know. Use SDN to be honest. I’m being honest. And hating the medical field anyways. It pays well. That’s why I’m here as I said long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you read this, read it in Tom Haverford's voice.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
One of the best threads I've ever read on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
When you read this, read it in Tom Haverford's voice.

And there goes my remaining will to prep for my qualifier tomorrow. I’ve officially lost all interest. Thanks for that lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Midway through the date she got bored off of wine tasting and wanted to taste other stuff.

7f5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.