Why is it so hard to get A's in science classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You didn't call me stupid, so come whatever may, I will call you stupid. I've explained several times how ******edly unwinnably unfair and difficult this situation is, and you don't get it. That's okay, because you probably wouldn't even have done as well as I did in this class.

Because of this, I hope you die in a fire, because I think you're a ***** and if you managed to actually become a physician my faith in humanity would die a little. I would hate to see you get to run around killing patients while vomiting sunshine and kittens about "hope" and "believing in yourself" and other smarmy idealistic crap that does not apply to real world circumstances.

There, I said it.

What are you gonna do?

LOL.... I'm going to laugh at your childishness. The fact that you even think I would care is amusing in and of itself, kid. Grow up.

:thumbup:

He just affirmed how weak he is as a prospective anything. Wishing death on somebody else? Yes, prime doctor material. ;)

Please don't use that term in a derogative fashion. You've just lost about any respect I may have had for your situation.

This. You're talking to people aiming for a health profession, and you're turning a legitimate condition into an insult.

A couple days ago, VikingLegacy told another user:

This post was deleted, as were the posts of all of the users that quoted him.

Why is more action not taken against him? Why isn't he banned?

For a future physician to say things like this, REPEATEDLY, is extremely depressing. Ban him.

Don't you think there are some terms that those in the medical field should avoid out of medical context? Especially in an insulting fashion?

"******ed" is one of these words. This also includes things like wishing terminal illnesses on others, I would think.

Originally Posted by VikingLegacy
I hope you get AIDS and die.

What do you guys want?

...VikingLegacy is keeping the Viking Legacy alive [specifically the uncivilized, unintelligent, and violent facets of said legacy].

Don't hate.

Members don't see this ad.

You're a sad loser, as is this VikingLegacy character. Two little children. But don't let me stop you from whining about how hard the world is on you two. You make for an entertaining read.

Do I know you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Somehow I imagine everything this guy says in a really pretentious sing-songy voice with a british accent and really overblown Martha Stewart enunciation.

Imagine me however you want. I'm accepted and you're whining. :cool:

Somehow I imagine everything this guy says in a really pretentious sing-songy voice with a british accent and really overblown Martha Stewart enunciation.

lol...

TBH, this is how I imagine you:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/YOUTUBE]

Except at least he was being "chivalrous" and "protecting" someone....

Imagine me however you want. I'm accepted and you're whining. :cool:

Kick up the smugness some more.
smiley_smug.gif
smiley_smug.gif
smiley_smug.gif

Perhaps I was too understated for you. Those five words assumed some inferential capabilities.

By using "******ed" to describe stupid people, you ARE degrading the mentally challenged.

I never used the word in this thread...but anyways, no that's not what I'm doing when I do use it.

lol

My point is that however "smarmy" or "unrealistic" my replies have been to some of you, ones telling you to stop whining and work your ass off, they obviously worked for me. I didn't spend this much time complaining.

Last edited:
lol

My point is that however "smarmy" or "unrealistic" my replies have been to some of you, ones telling you to stop whining and work your ass off, they obviously worked for me. I didn't spend this much time complaining.

Geez, how small do we look from your pedestal? Go Vikinglegacy and circulus!