This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wicks43

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else received an email for an interview with Widener University? I just received mine today and wanted to know if this was the first round of interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!
I recently interviewed at Widener Dec. 3! So it looks like you're in the second round of interviews. Best of luck!

Hey!
I recently interviewed at Widener Dec. 3! So it looks like you're in the second round of interviews. Best of luck!
Thanks! Hope your interview went well! What did you think of the interview process?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!
Not sure if you’ll even see this because this is such an old post, but do you remember if there were any particularly difficult questions they asked you? Thanks!

do you mind sharing stats?
I interviewed and was accepted to Widener on a partial scholarship, I did not decide to go there but these are my stats.
Graduated Stockton University, Health Sciences with a concentration in Physical Therapy and a minor in Chemistry
CPGA 3.94
PreGPA I think a 3.8/9 depending on the school.

Observation hours: 100 directly shadowing the head PT at Bacharach & 50 hours observing two different PTs with separate specialties.
General Medical experience: 600+ hours in the Emergency room and observing PTs at the hospital periodically.

Volunteer: 300+ with a service based sorority, Tutor for underprivileged children, local soup kitchen, covenant house of Atlantic city, Volunteers in medicine,

Ex curric: Medicinal chemistry research for early cancer detection, many clubs, many honors societies, and leadership conferences.