WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few years ago, cdo and Trilt and I ran a zoo-themed game that was large and full of mechanical madness. This game will be a follow-up to that one, albeit more on the basic side and likely quite a bit smaller. I haven't done an open setup in a while, so I thought it would be fun to do that again. I have a few different options depending on how many people sign up. So, I'd like at least 9, but there is no upper limit. Plan to start in a few days probably. Expect some fun and educational flavor 🙂 36/12ish cycles - days will close at 10pm EDT but shortened night cycles are likely.

When you sign up, please also indicate your top 3 favorite non-domestic animals.

@Lawpy do your tag thing

Roster:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
etc.

Subs:
1.
2.
etc

Tots:
1.
2.
3.
4.
etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roster:
1. Clem J
2. PSV
3. Sporty? (move your number if you must, idc)
4.
5. genny
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpy
2.
etc

Tots:
1. shorty
2.
3.
4.
etc.

African Wild Dog
Grey Wolf
Dhole
(I love my Canids 🥺)
 
Oh darn. Know there are foxes, coyotes, and dingoes in my list in spirit because I love them dearly.
Special shoutout to meerkats, mongoose, deer, and the delightful sneks. Especially ribbon snakes. They make my day better when I see them while hiking.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I can play if it starts on or after Thursday!

Roster:
1. Clem J
2. PSV
3. Sporty? (move your number if you must, idc)
4.fluff
5. genny
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpy
2.
etc

Tots:
1. shorty
2.
3.
4.
etc.

Wild cottontail rabbit (naturally)
Jaguar
Mountain lion
I can certainly push the start to Thursday for ya
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Suppose I could be a tater

Roster:
1. Clem J
2. PSV
3. Sporty (not allowed to move her number)
4.fluff
5. genny
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
11. Truenamer
etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpy
2.
etc

Tots:
1. shorty
2. Stoaty
3. JaggedJimmyJay
4.
etc.
@Lawpy HOW COULD YOU HURT NATE'S FEELINGS LIKE THIS

now you must play with him to make up for it
@NateTheLesser play pls? 🥺
 
Suppose I could be a tater

Roster:
1. Clem J
2. PSV
3. Sporty (not allowed to move her number)
4.fluff
5. genny
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
11. Truenamer
etc.

Subs:
1. Lawpy
2.
etc

Tots:
1. shorty
2. Stoaty
3. JaggedJimmyJay
4.
etc.
Give me tips pls

I feel like a factor in our loss was my confidence that I had a feel for AM, and I very much want to improve. This game is fun, but it's more fun when I feel like I'm competent.
 
Give me tips pls

I feel like a factor in our loss was my confidence that I had a feel for AM, and I very much want to improve. This game is fun, but it's more fun when I feel like I'm competent.
Don't feel too bad Truey. Few people can consistently identify wolf!AM.