Will I be considered a reapplicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTinthemaking15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay... I saw one other thread regarding this, but I just want to be sure it is still true. So I have the FAP for MD schools and I was scheduled to take the June 30th MCAT. But it is in my best interest to delay my app until next year (100% not ready for the MCAT). Anyways, I applied to two programs and would hate to be a reapplicant next year. Will I be considered a reapplicant if I withdraw my application now? I haven't been verified yet.
 
My understanding is that if your AMCAS is not verified yet (and therefore hasn't been sent to he schools you applied to), then you're not a reapplicant at those programs