MedChic

10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
So I'm in kind of in a crappy situation...I finished undergrad and enrolled in PostBac courses to finish my premed pre-reqs.
I graduated and I had to support myself so I worked fulltime while taking 2science classes, which backfired b/c I had to deal with a family situation and a time consuming commute.
I ended up taking both science pre-reqs for credit/noncredit to protect my GPA...I then retook them both and received an A and a B, while working only 30hrs a week instead of full-time. The problem is that now I am hearing that P/F, CR/NCR options are seen very negatively. I did not know that at the time but I am starting to regret my decision, although I do feel I proved my ability by retaking classes and had legitimate reasons for not receiving credit.

Is this credit/noncredit option going to hurt me permanently? Has anyone faced this situation or done this before applying and gotten into schools?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.