Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trump has cut LEGAL immigration since he came into office. Factthat is so misleading what you are saying....
Since when the Hispanic communities, Mexican, Cuban, and the like who are legal in this country are not embraced???
So you are saying that legal immigrants afrom Mexico and beyond are not being embraced by the Republicans?
The key word I think is "LEGAL".
Well, I think we could agree that a guest is a person who comes to your house on your invite or permission? Yes?
A person who comes to your house, instead of asking for your permission, breaks your doors and enters your house to live there without your consent or permission, is still a guest? Is it still your house or that person's house now? What are you going to do then?
A person who comes to this country and the first thing he / she does is breaking the laws, then he / she is not a guest or immigrant as immigration means "lawful immigration". Go and break immigration laws in other countries around the world, including Mexico, and see how you would be treated?
But I guess, nobody's house needs doors now, nobody needs permission from the house owner to live there anymore, it is all open and belongs to all. Who needs laws anymore??? 🙂
I am really amazed to see "dumb" and "smart" flying around that easily. Not sure what the definitions for those words would mean anymore 🙂