This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which is your preferred mobile reference?

  • Lexi-Drugs

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Clinical Pharmacology

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epocrates

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micromedex

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Medscape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None/books/other/etc.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

thethinker

Pharmacist
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured this would be a good place to share discounts we've discovered on references pharmacists and students use on a daily basis. Despite having Clinical Pharmacology available to me through my employer, I still subscribe to Lexi-Complete as a person preference. I typically do 3 years at a time and I'm up for renewal soon.

Unfortunately I just missed a 25% off code that expired 12/31. Currently the best I've is "RENEW2017" for 10% off. Hopefully someone benefits from my code or has a better one available to them.

Thanks guys and gals; please use and contribute!

TheThinker
 
Also interested in a decent Lexi renewal code. I personally think they are the best mobile reference. Only one I have found is "Friend" for 10% off, but hoping to find something more.
 
Also interested in a decent Lexi renewal code. I personally think they are the best mobile reference. Only one I have found is "Friend" for 10% off, but hoping to find something more.
Good news!

I emailed support and told them I wanted to use the 25% off promo code, but got locked out of my account and wasn't able to before it expired on 12/31.

Support replied by creating a manual sales quote and reference number with the discount attached. After that I just called in and gave them the reference number & was able to pay for renewal at the discounted price.

The 25% off code that expired on 12/31 was "EMLX1712". Mention that and hopefully you can score the same!

Good luck 🙂

Edit: 142.50 USD discount, not bad
d2BrVmg.png
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I concur, Lexicomp is best. Their service reps will actually give you a response in a reasonable amount of time when technology/subscription issues arise. Never had an issue getting something resolved with them unless outside of their realm of capability
 
Thank you for sharing. I may need to start using lexi. I used micromedex through school and it did the trick but lexi was available at my hospital rotations and it seemed to be more complete. App-wise I have only used micromedex though, is it light weight compared to the lexi app?
 
I like Lexi-Comp app, but both Lexi and micromedex have great desktop versions. Micromedex is more thorough.