This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which is your preferred mobile reference?

• Lexi-Drugs

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Clinical Pharmacology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epocrates

• Micromedex

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Medscape

• None/books/other/etc.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thethinker

Pharmacist
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured this would be a good place to share discounts we've discovered on references pharmacists and students use on a daily basis. Despite having Clinical Pharmacology available to me through my employer, I still subscribe to Lexi-Complete as a person preference. I typically do 3 years at a time and I'm up for renewal soon.

Unfortunately I just missed a 25% off code that expired 12/31. Currently the best I've is "RENEW2017" for 10% off. Hopefully someone benefits from my code or has a better one available to them.

Thanks guys and gals; please use and contribute!

TheThinker

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Also interested in a decent Lexi renewal code. I personally think they are the best mobile reference. Only one I have found is "Friend" for 10% off, but hoping to find something more.

Also interested in a decent Lexi renewal code. I personally think they are the best mobile reference. Only one I have found is "Friend" for 10% off, but hoping to find something more.
Good news!

I emailed support and told them I wanted to use the 25% off promo code, but got locked out of my account and wasn't able to before it expired on 12/31.

Support replied by creating a manual sales quote and reference number with the discount attached. After that I just called in and gave them the reference number & was able to pay for renewal at the discounted price.

The 25% off code that expired on 12/31 was "EMLX1712". Mention that and hopefully you can score the same!

Good luck :)

Edit: 142.50 USD discount, not bad
d2BrVmg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I concur, Lexicomp is best. Their service reps will actually give you a response in a reasonable amount of time when technology/subscription issues arise. Never had an issue getting something resolved with them unless outside of their realm of capability

Thank you for sharing. I may need to start using lexi. I used micromedex through school and it did the trick but lexi was available at my hospital rotations and it seemed to be more complete. App-wise I have only used micromedex though, is it light weight compared to the lexi app?

I like Lexi-Comp app, but both Lexi and micromedex have great desktop versions. Micromedex is more thorough.