Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my freshman year of college and am starting to have doubts about whether I can make it to vet school..
My first semester went very well and I had a 3.8 GPA but I went through a difficult time second semester and my GPA dropped to a 3.0 with C's in both Bio 112 and Chem 111 🙁
I have 2 or 3 years before I apply to vet school to bring my science GPA up and I'm a Biology major so I'll be taking a lot more science classes. If my grades are better from now on and assuming the rest of my stats are acceptable would vet schools overlook my second semester?
My first semester went very well and I had a 3.8 GPA but I went through a difficult time second semester and my GPA dropped to a 3.0 with C's in both Bio 112 and Chem 111 🙁
I have 2 or 3 years before I apply to vet school to bring my science GPA up and I'm a Biology major so I'll be taking a lot more science classes. If my grades are better from now on and assuming the rest of my stats are acceptable would vet schools overlook my second semester?
I thought I was doomed... went home and cried for hours when I got my mark back for math. I'm going into my fourth year and managed to play catch-up. Right now I'm in the position where unless I flunk the year, my pre-req average is only going to increase. I'm stoked about applying!
there's nothing else I can really see myself doing
Got a few more weeks until the others wrap up.