Would doing this raise my science GPA and/or bcpGPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I were to take a course that was listed under Kinesiology, "Concepts of Healthy Living" .....would this count as "other science" and be included in my scienceGPA or bcpGPA?

Members don't see this ad.

If I were to take a course that was listed under Kinesiology, "Concepts of Healthy Living" .....would this count as "other science" and be included in my scienceGPA or bcpGPA?

It probably can be counted as other science. However, I would go to the more straight forward route by taking a more useful/relevant course and try to do well on that. Sometimes it is more risky to take some weird science course in attempt to boost your GPA and later find out that the course isn't that easy at all in terms of getting good grade.

I went to Ohio State and it seemed some of the upper level Bio course were pretty easy. Maybe look into nueroscience or immunology

Members don't see this ad :)

Unless you know of Aadsas employees that stroll this site, I dont understand why you are not calling headquarters for an answer.

It's funny. Once I e-mailed and then called them and got two different answers for a course. "yes it counts in other science" and "no it doesnt count - it's non-science".