Would it be wise to retake English or Govt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SOAPsucks222

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am currently a 3rd year undergrad, my transfer GPA including high school dual credit is 3.75, but from my college it is 3.87. I am a hopeful Pre-Med which causes me to not be too happy with my 3.75 transfer GPA. It is low due to the fact that I took 4 dual credit courses in high school (a time at which I didn't seem to care about academics), as I made a B in all 4. These courses are Engl 1 and 2, Govt 1 and Econ.
To potentially improve my GPA, do y'all think it would be a wise decision to retake at least 2 of these courses for an A? I know I can easily make an A and it wouldn't be too taxing, this semester is light. (I can take them as flex terms).