Wow, I never thought it would happen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redwings54

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually got an interview at my top choice school. I came home from the gym today, still bumming about losing my job two days ago and getting a rejection from KCOM the same day. I checked my email and saw that I had something from UNECOM admissions. I figured it was just something saying my application was complete and being reviewed or worse, that I was already rejected. I opened the email and was so suprised when I was offered an invitation to inverview on January 24th. I seriously was jumping up and down and running around my house. Pretty dumb to do considering I was sore from a two hour work out, but still so excited. Anyway, I just had to make a post. To anyone who followed my struggle throughout this application cycle and before, thank you for your support. Hope to hear from others interviewing on the 24th. Take care.
-Redwings

Members don't see this ad.

redwings54 said:
I actually got an interview at my top choice school. I came home from the gym today, still bumming about losing my job two days ago and getting a rejection from KCOM the same day. I checked my email and saw that I had something from UNECOM admissions. I figured it was just something saying my application was complete and being reviewed or worse, that I was already rejected. I opened the email and was so suprised when I was offered an invitation to inverview on January 24th. I seriously was jumping up and down and running around my house. Pretty dumb to do considering I was sore from a two hour work out, but still so excited. Anyway, I just had to make a post. To anyone who followed my struggle throughout this application cycle and before, thank you for your support. Hope to hear from others interviewing on the 24th. Take care.
-Redwings

Congrats!! I interviewed there and they are definitely a nice bunch of people. However, make sure you get all the information necessary. Sometimes you are so nervous that you forget to worry about the important things (e.g.3rd and 4th year rotations). :luck: