• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

CruiseLover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I've been complete at Wright State since August MCAT scores were in. Anyone else have any invites or communication from them? Their status page only lists the LORs received.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I've applied there and haven't heard anything. However, i know 2 august mcat takers.....one already accepted and one with an interview at the end of this month. so things are happening

Old Man Rich

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2004
Southern Indiana / Louisville Kentucky
Status
CruiseLover said:
I've been complete at Wright State since August MCAT scores were in. Anyone else have any invites or communication from them? Their status page only lists the LORs received.
But, I am applying from out of state too. My file was complete as of Nov 1.

About the Ads

[email protected]

10+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2005
Louisville, KY
Status
Pre-Medical
Old Man Rich said:
But, I am applying from out of state too. My file was complete as of Nov 1.[/QUOTE

I'm from the so.IN/Louisville area, too....my secondary was complete way back in like september and i haven't heard a thing. it's not like they're a particularly competitive school so i was expecting to at least get an interview, but i guess not!

Punkinhead

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I am in in-state applicant, completed the 2ary in August and interviewed last Thursday. I received my interview invitation as a phonecall, if that helps. I think they are going through the apps. slowly. Don't be too worried and good luck to you guys! Yaay Ohio...Or something :oops:

About the Ads