Wright State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CruiseLover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been complete at Wright State since August MCAT scores were in. Anyone else have any invites or communication from them? Their status page only lists the LORs received.

Members don't see this ad.

I've applied there and haven't heard anything. However, i know 2 august mcat takers.....one already accepted and one with an interview at the end of this month. so things are happening

CruiseLover said:
I've been complete at Wright State since August MCAT scores were in. Anyone else have any invites or communication from them? Their status page only lists the LORs received.

But, I am applying from out of state too. My file was complete as of Nov 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
Old Man Rich said:
But, I am applying from out of state too. My file was complete as of Nov 1.[/QUOTE

I'm from the so.IN/Louisville area, too....my secondary was complete way back in like september and i haven't heard a thing. it's not like they're a particularly competitive school so i was expecting to at least get an interview, but i guess not!

I am in in-state applicant, completed the 2ary in August and interviewed last Thursday. I received my interview invitation as a phonecall, if that helps. I think they are going through the apps. slowly. Don't be too worried and good luck to you guys! Yaay Ohio...Or something :oops: