Wright State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Wright State Secondary...

Members don't see this ad.

yeup me too, although without verficiation from amcas....how's that possible?...........i didn't think they'd sent them until verficiation..

nero

were you able to access?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got into the site after a few tries, but it would keep kicking me off when I tried to continue to the next page. I sent an email, and they quickly replied that they think it's an overload problem because they just sent out 1400 secondaries.

what do you use for a password? do you make your own the first time logging on?

Just finished mine also. Much easier then others!!

Originally posted by Green912
Just finished mine also. Much easier then others!!

I see you had no problem with it. Just out of curiosity, what browser did you use? And what type of internet connection do you have?

yeah, what is up with Wright State? I barely submitted my AMCAS 2 weeks ago, and my application is not even verified yet, however I received the email asking me to submit a secondary. Weird....

I also had problems with their website. I have T1 connection (school connection..totally cool!) and Internet Explorer 6.0 and it kicks me out!
Question: Does Wright State ask you to write any essays? thanks peeps...

nope - no essays. well unless you have applied there before, gotten expelled from another medical school or been convicted in a court of law.

hope that helps. have fun with their website - its busier than $hit

I forget how many they have in each class but the number 91 keeps jumping up.
Hope Wright State really interests you (not many people "choose" to go there)....WSUReds went there as an undergrad, you could ask him more questions if he's willing :)

Resident is right, they accepted about 90 every year into their class. From what I understand, they accept usually 10-15% out-of-state. So anywhere from 9-13 people not from Ohio. I think it is fairly tough to get in if you are not from Ohio, but heck its only a few extra bucks to add them to amcas and the secondary fee is cheap, 30 bucks. So go ahead, why not.

Hey, can one of you guys post their secondary web site address? Thanks.

they just updated their site

nero

well, I'm still not getting this thing to work...damn it...

try this - it worked for me

do not try to open the link from the email. instead copy and paste the web address into the browser. then try to log in.

hope that will work for you