Quantcast

Wright State

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liripez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody had an interview here? accepted? how long it took for the acceptance letter?

PSU04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on an interview. Then again, I'm out of state and probably won't be granted one. Either way they seem to be taking a while.

liripez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am also out of state..so don't worry! I finished my secondary at the end of August. Got the call about 2 1/2 weeks before interview (10/24)...good luck!

scowdeva

MS I
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am also out of state..so don't worry! I finished my secondary at the end of August. Got the call about 2 1/2 weeks before interview (10/24)...good luck!

Are your stats amazing, or do you have something else stunning about your application?

liripez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
believe me my MCAT is not amazing at all... it is the weakest part of my application...I am non-traditional, marry, one child... and Puerto Rican..I guess that helped.. my gpa is 3.5.. and i have been out of school since 2004..some research, volunteer, shadowing...

Nokternal7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed at the end of September. Acceptance came 1 month later via snail mail.

laawalla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
complete 20 September, interviewed mid-October, accepted a few days ago by snail mail

howdy2u

USC, I'm waiting....
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
believe me my MCAT is not amazing at all... it is the weakest part of my application...I am non-traditional, marry, one child... and Puerto Rican..I guess that helped.. my gpa is 3.5.. and i have been out of school since 2004..some research, volunteer, shadowing...

You have to remember that when you say "weak MCAT" on SDN that means 32-29! So...are we talking weak MCAT or weak weak MCAT?!?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.