Wright State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liripez

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody had an interview here? accepted? how long it took for the acceptance letter?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still waiting on an interview. Then again, I'm out of state and probably won't be granted one. Either way they seem to be taking a while.

I am also out of state..so don't worry! I finished my secondary at the end of August. Got the call about 2 1/2 weeks before interview (10/24)...good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also out of state..so don't worry! I finished my secondary at the end of August. Got the call about 2 1/2 weeks before interview (10/24)...good luck!

Are your stats amazing, or do you have something else stunning about your application?

believe me my MCAT is not amazing at all... it is the weakest part of my application...I am non-traditional, marry, one child... and Puerto Rican..I guess that helped.. my gpa is 3.5.. and i have been out of school since 2004..some research, volunteer, shadowing...

Interviewed at the end of September. Acceptance came 1 month later via snail mail.

complete 20 September, interviewed mid-October, accepted a few days ago by snail mail

believe me my MCAT is not amazing at all... it is the weakest part of my application...I am non-traditional, marry, one child... and Puerto Rican..I guess that helped.. my gpa is 3.5.. and i have been out of school since 2004..some research, volunteer, shadowing...

You have to remember that when you say "weak MCAT" on SDN that means 32-29! So...are we talking weak MCAT or weak weak MCAT?!?

very, very week mcat in the 20's:oops: