WSU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know if all decisions are coming out on the 15th? I haven't heard of an official release date, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something!

Sorry, new here! What decisions are we hoping for today? I think I missed something [emoji28]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s only 4:36 pm in Washington now… wouldn’t this mean that it’s very possible for us to get news in the next few hours? I mean just because they were sent at a certain time last year it shouldn’t mean that they’ll be sent at the same time this year…
 
In State side note:

I have an interview at Utah State since that’s my in state for WIMU. Anyone know what the interviews are like?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad