WSU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you know if all decisions are coming out on the 15th? I haven't heard of an official release date, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something!

I don’t know myself. I have seen here and on FB that decisions came out on 12/15 last couple of years at least.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
First time OOS non WICHE…. Fingers crossed and praying for all of us tomorrow😅

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Losing my mind waiting, even tho is like 5am in WA right now (I’m in FL).

Anyone know what time they sent them out last year?

Anyone know what time they sent them out last year?
I looked at the SDN posts from last year and it looks like people started posting at 6PM EST

Do you know if all decisions are coming out on the 15th? I haven't heard of an official release date, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something!

Sorry, new here! What decisions are we hoping for today? I think I missed something

Anyone knows how many OOS position they offering this year? Seems like it was 15 last year

Anyone knows how many OOS position they offering this year? Seems like it was 15 last year

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys, I am new here and I was wondering does anyone know what time will they be sending out decisions today?

Hey guys, I’m a first time OOS non-WICHE applicant. Anxiously awaiting!!

Gah I’m so nervous 😩 I can’t focus today. I’m trying to prepare for heartbreak

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
24 seats for almost 1600 non WICHE OOS… I think most of us are getting bad news tonight💔 I don’t know what compelled me to apply to this school

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I have an essay to write tonight and i can't concentrate from the anxiety 😭

• Care
The way I am refreshing my email like a mad man 😅 I know there was only a chance we will get them tonight but 👀🤞🏼

Reactions: 3 users
Someone on APVMA facebook group said 7:30 Eastern. So still a chance we get it later :xf:

Reactions: 2 users
It’s only 4:36 pm in Washington now… wouldn’t this mean that it’s very possible for us to get news in the next few hours? I mean just because they were sent at a certain time last year it shouldn’t mean that they’ll be sent at the same time this year…

Reactions: 6 users
All I could do now is binge eating...

I guess we’re not getting it today :( I’ve been beyond stressed all week, specially today. Ugh maybe tomorrow is the day

Last year, the 15th was on the third Wednesday of the month, so maybe they are waiting until the 21st? Speculating makes me feel better haha

Reactions: 4 users
In State side note:

I have an interview at Utah State since that’s my in state for WIMU. Anyone know what the interviews are like?

Okay so today HAS to be the day right?

Okay so today HAS to be the day right?
I’m hoping before Christmas but if not then us OOS non-WICHE applicants should hear back next week after Monday.

That email gave me palpitations for real! Sadly we won’t hear until after New Years

1600 OOS applicants… wish they had ripped off the band-aid already😭

I’m glad they gave us an update though. Would have been painful waiting every day until new years

Phew!
I’m glad the update wasn’t an early Christmas rejection. Safe for now, but I can’t say the same for a week from now though lol

1600 OOS applicants… wish they had ripped off the band-aid already😭
I feel like all the vet schools are purposely making us anxious this cycle 🙃

Phew!
I’m glad the update wasn’t an early Christmas rejection. Safe for now, but I can’t say the same for a week from now though lol
I rather know before than start the new year with rejections 😭

Happy new year’s everybody! Anyone think we’re hearing back today?

Happy new year’s everybody! Anyone think we’re hearing back today?

I don’t even wanna think about it I have three surgeries to go still, plus school-anxious

Ugh has anyone heard back yet?
Nope. They said on their last email that they would be on reduced operations until Jan 4th so I’m really hoping we hear back tomorrow

For OOS, non-wiche: Heard from them today that they should be sending decisions within the next few weeks. Good luck!