You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WSU c/o 2028 Hopefuls
Started by lizardman
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same goes! I'm a first year in Pullman right nowHello guys! I’m another first year at the USU campus. I was an IS applicant. So I have some WSU info, but mostly usu. I’ll keep an eye out and try to help answer questions 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dquinn1232
New Member
OOS 1st year applicant! Average GPA w/ tons of working experience!! Good luck everyone🙁)
Congratulations!!Just got a call for acceptance! OOS 1st year applicant!
OOS acceptance! I'm in shock!!
Do yall think all OOS students will hear about decisions today?
I hope so. I’d rather them just rip the bandaid off at this point.Do yall think all OOS students will hear about decisions today?
OOS acceptance call received 12:17 PM!! I am in absolute SHOCK!!! 😭
My heart is pounding reading all of these acceptance posts! I’m so happy for you all! And good luck to the rest of us OOS folks waiting to hear 🥹
Last year they sent them all on the same day but rejections were sent as emails later in the dayDo yall think all OOS students will hear about decisions today?
Dquinn1232
New Member
Acceptances are phone calls and rejection is email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know how much later in the day they sent out rejection/waitlist emails?Last year they sent them all on the same day but rejections were sent as emails later in the day
I am really starting to lose hope 🙁
same 🙁I am really starting to lose hope 🙁
I checked my email amd I got my rejection email last year at 2:39pm PSTLast year they sent them all on the same day but rejections were sent as emails later in the day
gloworms
manifesting c/o '28
Me too ))):same 🙁
gloworms
manifesting c/o '28
It looks like last year there were around 56 admission offers for nonresidents and 24 admitteddoes anyone know how many OOS seats there are?
strawbetty
New Member
I just got a call today!! OOS acceptance!
Dquinn1232
New Member
I just got a call today!! OOS acceptance!
What time
So if it’s following the same trend I guess we can expect them within the hour :/ at this point I’m assuming all calls have been madeI checked my email amd I got my rejection email last year at 2:39pm PST
strawbetty
New Member
What time
At 1:57pm, from a Davis number…
futuredogtor12
Full Member
seems like no news for an oos applicant at this point is bad news?
Mine was also a davis number!At 1:57pm, from a Davis number…
Last edited:
gloworms
manifesting c/o '28
Seems like it 😓seems like no news for an oos applicant at this point is bad news?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you happen to have an end of alphabet name?? HahaAt 1:57pm, from a Davis number…
This was much needed comic relief!!Me patiently waiting for my rejection email and refreshing my inbox twice a minute
View attachment 379903
finnderella
Full Member
Do you think they're doing it by last name?OOS acceptance!!
finnderella
Full Member
OOS Applicant! Haven't received a call yet 😢
conk15
New Member
I’m not sure! My last name is C, I first was called at 2:30pm EST (but missed it because I was at work). Good luck 🤞🏻Do you think they're doing it by last name?
in the same boatOOS Applicant! Haven't received a call yet 😢
Dquinn1232
New Member
in the same boat
Same
like if they already know we’re being rejected please lmk 😭Me patiently waiting for my rejection email and refreshing my inbox twice a minute
View attachment 379903
Still gotta hold on to some hope. It's 3:30PM in Pullman and the vet med department closes at 5PMlike if they already know we’re being rejected please lmk 😭
avocado4958
Full Member
OOS Waitlist! Honestly wasn’t really expecting an acceptance so I’ll take waitlist lol
did they call or email?OOS Waitlist! Honestly wasn’t really expecting an acceptance so I’ll take waitlist lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS rejection
oos denied. this is my fifth rejection and definitely lost hope
avocado4958
Full Member
did they call or email?