WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tbh I probably wouldn't have played the end too different if I hadn't been converted...I have a serious sore spot about chaos characters, even if it turned out DocE wasn't one this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha! Love it, Lupin! I wish I was as creative at writing as you are. I always enjoy reading your PMs the mods post after games. Highly entertaining! (PS Don't stop!)

I feel like this is what everyone thinks now. :laugh: (In a you're-awesome-keep-it-going way :thumbup: )

484845_558292104264949_1065896602_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Haha! Thanks guys. I wasn't sure how far I was supposed to take the creepiness, so I tried to add a slight element of funny in with the psycho. I was getting a little closer to my true self with doc's and Phil's... :shifty:

Reactions: 1 users
Haha! Thanks guys. I wasn't sure how far I was supposed to take the creepiness, so I tried to add a slight element of funny in with the psycho. I was getting a little closer to my true self with doc's and Phil's... :shifty:

That doesn't make me feel better at all, but mine was pretty funny. Goonies never say die! :laugh:

But can someone please tell me what the white spoon man is covered in and eating?!

Thanks dev and dvmd.

And doc was chaos, just no win condition. Couldn't understand why no one else could see how differently he was playing.

Also doc the villagers were blocking you more often than wolves. We only did it a couple of times.

The single reason why I went all villager all the time is because EVERY time i tried to **** with the villagers or block a villager or generally aid the wolves THE WOLVES BLOCKED ME! Without fail. So then I got pissy

I went back to see who all blocked you.

Night 1 (you didn't do anything but would have been blocked if you had tried): EC used the belt on you (she was not a wolf at this time).
Night 2: Wolf block by MrsSOV
Night 3: Not blocked
Night 4: You blocked TV and she blocked you, so you both just kind of awkwardly stared at each other and then went home
Night 5: MrsSOV
Night 6: Not blocked
Night 7: Not blocked
Night 8: Not blocked
Night 9: Not blocked

You were only blocked 4 nights, 2 times due to wolves and 2 times due to villagers. So it was even. Your wolf hate was unfounded.

For anyone saying "wow DocE played like he didnt care who he pissed off". Youre right. I did. I couldnt be killed by wolves at all.

or villagers. Lynch and wolf proof. Just there to screw around with the game.

I will still insist that you can play without pissing people off and making the game frustrating and therefore not enjoyable. But I doubt you will ever listen.

Reactions: 1 users