Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent her a Snapchat when roles went out so she definitely knows about it and knows that it started today.@capri1722 is @Houstonnn97 aware of this game? And she will be able to play? Just curious
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sent her a Snapchat when roles went out so she definitely knows about it and knows that it started today.@capri1722 is @Houstonnn97 aware of this game? And she will be able to play? Just curious
Definitely recommend that game, especially if you're a fan of meltdowns and lots of yelling.It's such a fun one to read through.
###
Unlynch sporty
Lynch @youngkal
###
To hopefully consolidate some votes and get YK on thread. Also sporty was a joke vote.
Where is everyone today?
Step 1: Cut a hole in the boxShhhh just hide it in a spoiler tag 😉
Saw she was on FB this am, but that doesn't mean she's been on SDN... I wasn't implying she's lurking, have no ideaDo you have reason to believe YK is around?
Gonna sit on this joke vote all day?Lynch Paws
because you didn't believe me!!! (and I promised I would) 😛
Post restriction?
We just show our love for each other differentlyMy daughter kills me in one game, my mother votes for me D1 in the next...I think our family might have some issues![]()

Are you kidding, our family is so great there's going to be a whole game devoted to us 😍
Before people get too invested in the idea that quiet people aren't likely to be wolves, I'd just like to remind everyone that Cray was quieter than usual last game, and said she was busy, and was a wolf. MJ is typically quiet, and he was also a wolf. Yes, we lynched quiet villagers last game. But WZ is right that there were also quiet wolves. If we don't pressure people to talk or defend their ideas, then it's easier for wolves to get away with being quiet and slipping under the radar.
Wtf is a "village code"? I keep seeing this get mentioned but haven't actually seen one in the few games I followed/read...
Wasn't listening to Mel, just know that in irl mafia games D1 votes aren't usually based on anything remotely solid. Are D1 wolf lynches common in WW? As in more common than they would be if it were just left up to chance?
He didn't, KB mentioned this:
I guess I extrapolated the part about them being meaningless until later, since that and the rest of my post are just how I feel about D1 votes. Maybe I'll change my mind after I get a few games under my belt?
unlynch Paws
Lynch Sporty
because I don't like that comment that sporty "never slips up". To me, that's a slip up 😛
It was also just a question. I didn't consider the night time thing, I just thought it seemed similar. Someone else pointed out that she didn't do it for her other posts so probably unlikely.Like has been said, interesting that you jump to that with it being one post. Even more interesting as we haven't had a night yet and your example required a night for it to happen I believe
it is, i just don't like it when people get mad at me for posts that seem mean, so I added the emoji. Should I remove it?Is this a serious comment?
quite the jumps as my thought is based on how mel usually plays. But, I think I'm getting nooby village from you
Do you have reason to believe YK is around?
Is this a serious comment?

it is, i just don't like it when people get mad at me for posts that seem mean, so I added the emoji. Should I remove it?
By "it" I meant the emoji btwYou don't have to remove anything. Was just wondering.
No? It was one of the games between August and December last year, but I can't remember exactly which one. Just know I didn't play a whole ton of those, and TLM felt like the right one. Ah well. One of those.
I'm not saying it's always meaningless, or even that it's meaningless at all. Just saying I think attempting to glean significant and meaningful info from D1 for the D1 lynch is pretty tough and often either baseless or misconstrued when someone actually tries to interpret it. I think the D1 events and chatter becomes relevant later on, but it usually seems hard to gauge at the time.
###
Unlynch sporty
Lynch @youngkal
###
To hopefully consolidate some votes and get YK on thread. Also sporty was a joke vote.
Where is everyone today?
I don't know if I agree 100% with this. The role pm question kind of set off my sketch vibes. But it can be really hard for me to distinguish between nooby villager and nooby wolf trying to play the noob card hard. I've gone down that road before and been wrong for sure
You should go look back starting with I think the Vet Clinic game or maybe the game before that. Started a chain of D1 wolf lynches for a few games. It is possible and it wasn't all luck
Jayna was down to one vote when I voted, dubz was only at one vote at the time (Mel voted after my Lynch vote), I don't yet suspect am, and I liked Genny as village last game and thought she is worth keeping around.So you're voting for someone who has yet to check in to 'consolidate votes'. Why didn't you lynch someone that had 2 votes already (AM, jayna, genny, dubz)? That would have consolidated votes better
Holy fudge nuggets I'm not on the quiet list for once. Efforts finally paying off and I might be improvingI'm on page 11 but so far I want to hear more from
finnski (@finnickthedog @SkiOtter), @SnowshoeDog143, @Mad Jack, @youngkal, @johnnaboo, @dolphin106258, @katashark, @Houstonnn97, @dpmd, and @JaynaAli
You all haven't said much (if anything) yet. I know it's D1 but I'd love to hear more from you. If you're new to jump right in, don't be shy
Liking someone as village previously doesn't mean they aren't a wolf this game. They usually make great wolves actually because people want to keep them around for their "good analysis"I liked Genny as village last game and thought she is worth keeping around.
Doesn't mean I need to lynch them D1 though without cause. And yes, Genny is definitely a good wolfLiking someone as village previously doesn't mean they aren't a wolf this game. They usually make great wolves actually because people want to keep them around for their "good analysis"
Yeah I'll be able to@capri1722 is @Houstonnn97 aware of this game? And she will be able to play? Just curious
Unlynch Coffee?
Lynch @youngkal
![]()
Oh, YK’s here? Hi YK!
Iirc wolves got lynched D1 in rehab game too. I think that’s a recent example of it happening.
I think AM was looking at you sideways because it looked like you got called out for being on a joke vote and then you proceeded to move to another joke vote.it is, i just don't like it when people get mad at me for posts that seem mean, so I added the emoji. Should I remove it?
Oh, YK’s here? Hi YK!
HI Jboozzz
😍
I have to wait until later tonight to do a more thorough read-through but right now my thoughts are that there was a lot of fluff posts yesterday. Moose was doing more fluff than usual (though it's hard to say as I haven't learned her meta yet) as was Lawpy. Might look there first.I'm on page 11 but so far I want to hear more from
finnski (@finnickthedog @SkiOtter), @SnowshoeDog143, @Mad Jack, @youngkal, @johnnaboo, @dolphin106258, @katashark, @Houstonnn97, @dpmd, and @JaynaAli
You all haven't said much (if anything) yet. I know it's D1 but I'd love to hear more from you. If you're new to jump right in, don't be shy
😍Drunk kal and jbooze are best fwiends😍
![]()
I've never played with this many people!! I genuinely have no idea where to start. But, based on posts so far, AM seems her normal questioning self, Mel is a bit quiet (but that may be because whenever he's loud people lynch him), MJ is too quiet, YK came on here and did nothing, Dolphin seems noob villager but I'm sketched out by that "under the radar" comment, stagg seems noob villager (reminds me of my play last game 😛 ), and genny seems like her usual self but I want to see more analysis from her.I have to wait until later tonight to do a more thorough read-through but right now my thoughts are that there was a lot of fluff posts yesterday. Moose was doing more fluff than usual (though it's hard to say as I haven't learned her meta yet) as was Lawpy. Might look there first.
Official D1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - karabou
MJ (1) - AM
Paws (2) - Genny, Finski
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (2) - SAR, dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara (1) - Pippy
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (2) - Sporty, Snowy
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (1) - Stagg
WZ (2) - allie, Mel
FS (1) - WZ
Kal (1) - paws
Katashark (1) - Lawpy
A five-way tie?!😏
20/25
Lynch close in ~8 hours
girlllll i was waiting for a tally to see the crazy-ness. I’m debating if i wanna break the tie now since its early and it may just re-tie. I have no real feelings on anything yet.I've never played with this many people!! I genuinely have no idea where to start. But, based on posts so far, AM seems her normal questioning self, Mel is a bit quiet (but that may be because whenever he's loud people lynch him), MJ is too quiet, YK came on here and did nothing, Dolphin seems noob villager but I'm sketched out by that "under the radar" comment, stagg seems noob villager (reminds me of my play last game 😛 ), and genny seems like her usual self but I want to see more analysis from her.
G
girlllll i was waiting for a tally to see the crazy-ness. I’m debating if i wanna break the tie now since its early and it may just re-tie. I have no real feelings on anything yet.
No. Most of it was jokes, previously game remarks and the debate of quite players... nothing too exciting there.Nothing after 20+ people have posted?
No. Most of it was jokes, previously game remarks and the debate of quite players... nothing too exciting there.
*MOST* being the key word. I didn’t see anything that made me wanna jump on anyone specific. Something you think should make me feel a certain way?You didn't see any of the content posts?
*MOST* being the key word. I didn’t see anything that made me wanna jump on anyone specific. Something you think should make me feel a certain way?
just haven't figured out who to change to. why so antsy?@StayingPositive2017 you got me on thread now, any reason you’re staying on my lynch?![]()
you were pretty antsy to get me to change my vote...just haven't figured out who to change to. why so antsy?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.