WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The United States federal government owns more than 1/3 of the land in Colorado.

Seconded only in that now previous theories seem more likely haha
Hmmm.. Yeah not getting wolfy vibes from genny. And her and dubz have experience that can be helpful if they are village so I'd rather not kill them off D1.
Can't say I'm suspicious of paws either. Have to go back to work and will be back after 10 MDT so going to put a vote on YK right now as I don't like her attitude of not getting anything out of the posts so far and seems pretty defensive.
Unlynch genny
lynch YK
The United States federal government owns more than 1/3 of the land in Colorado.

But cheezit, what happened to not resurrecting the first villager that dies? 😛I agree with this, but compared to whats on the table I would rather see one of them flip now and bank on a Rez to bring them back if they are village
I still wholeheartedly disagree with that school of thought. I know I'm in the minority on that. I'm guessing that if there is a rezzr they likely subscribe to that strategy and would bring you back if you're village, which I don't think you are.But cheezit, what happened to not resurrecting the first villager that dies? 😛
I have a ton of columbine in my garden right now -- blue and mauve colored varietals.I agree with this, but compared to whats on the table I would rather see one of them flip now and bank on a Rez to bring them back if they are village
I see your fun fact and raise you another fun fact:
Colorado's state flower gets its name "blue columbine" from the Latin word for "dove", because the flowers look like five doves clustered together.
I personally don't see it, but I guess when you live in a state that's legalized weed, you see all sorts of symbols in things![]()
I'm kind of tempted to ask why, but I'm already voting for her, so mehthey likely subscribe to that strategy and would bring you back if you're village, which I don't think you are.
I'm keeping my katashark pressure vote as is while I reread the thread. I'll switch my vote to a better candidate once I have a clearer idea who could be wolf.
I suspected you might’ve done that just as a let me pick a random noob. I am considering withdrawing my retaliation Lynch solely based on your Porpoise pun. Because I appreciate puns.![]()
I still wholeheartedly disagree with that school of thought. I know I'm in the minority on that. I'm guessing that if there is a rezzr they likely subscribe to that strategy and would bring you back if you're village, which I don't think you are.
Well in that case I'll ask whyI'm kind of tempted to ask why, but I'm already voting for her, so meh
Why did you break the tie to create another one?unlynch paws
lynch MJ
Kinda hard not to right now if you ask me, considering the spread. You planning to stick with your RNG vote?Why did you break the tie to create another one?
Because there's something about a tie between WZ and MJ that makes me giggle. Also, Paws is at least talking. MJ's thrown out one sassy vote for Kara and ghosted.Why did you break the tie to create another one?
Why do you hate MadZoo so much 😛Because there's something about a tie between WZ and MJ that makes me giggle. Also, Paws is at least talking. MJ's thrown out one sassy vote for Kara and ghosted.
Well in that case I'll ask why
Tell that to the D1 wolf lynches. And never listen to cheezit. He's sketchy.
both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.Yer all noobs to me
Love you too 😍
I don't tend to keep count, but I recall several d1 votes that ended in wolf lynches that were more than sheer luck or RNG.
Anyway, touting that D1 is meaningless is, in my opinion, just a good way to make it meaningless.
Cool. Got any thoughts on some of the people who are looking like viable lynch candidates?Unlynch katasharky
Lynch youngkal
I don't like YK's reasons behind her vote on genny. They look opportunistic and irrational.
It's not hate, it's admiration with a touch of lynching.Why do you hate MadZoo so much 😛
Looking back at her gameplay
It takes her 16 posts over 3 hours to put in a lynch vote, and when she does its a joke vote on FS.
During those three hours, Stagg started catching flak for his stance on D1 voting and WZ says the following on that topic
both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.
Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back. I'm capitalizing on that situation.
Cool. Got any thoughts on some of the people who are looking like viable lynch candidates?
I wasn't throwing shade at stagg at all. I was arguing strategy. His stance didn't make me think he was sketchy, it made me think he was a noob that needed some more education. Maybe that's why the shade looks subtle, because it was non-existent 😛Looking back at her gameplay
It takes her 16 posts over 3 hours to put in a lynch vote, and when she does its a joke vote on FS.
During those three hours, Stagg started catching flak for his stance on D1 voting and WZ says the following on that topic
both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.
Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back. I'm capitalizing on that situation.
PM based stuff. I know, I know. PMing is for suckers. Just something he said that I don't, for the moment, think he would have as a wolf.It's not hate, it's admiration with a touch of lynching.
What are your tenuous reasons for thinking MJ is village?
If this is the case, why not put that joke vote in earlier in the first couple of posts you made? The timing feels inorganic.And yeah I threw a joke vote at FS. Because we have history and I always lynch him for being quiet. He responded about how I expected.
So are you going to vote then?I wasn't throwing shade at stagg at all. I was arguing strategy. His stance didn't make me think he was sketchy, it made me think he was a noob that needed some more education. Maybe that's why the shade looks subtle, because it was non-existent 😛
And yeah I threw a joke vote at FS. Because we have history and I always lynch him for being quiet. He responded about how I expected.
I'm not in the mood to die today just because you're so sure I'll be resurrected though. No thanks.
spent all day buying a house sorry for the inactivity but it takes a lot of time and I'm still driving home. I'm vanilla. Texting and driving, can't say much more
There were only 3 options that would've lead to a tieKinda hard not to right now if you ask me, considering the spread. You planning to stick with your RNG vote?
It seems curious, not necessarily suspicious, but curious. I'll move when I have a good reason to 😉 Rather than going back and forth, I'll change once, if needed.Are you looking at the timing in context? Because in context the vote came a few minutes after I responded to one of his posts.If this is the case, why not put that joke vote in earlier in the first couple of posts you made? The timing feels inorganic.
Probably, once I figure out who I want to vote for.So are you going to vote then?
There were only 3 options that would've lead to a tieI'll move when I have a good reason to 😉 Rather than going back and forth, I'll change once, if needed.
Why is @Animal Midwife voting for MJ still?
Yeah but Sporty really had Paws convinced in the last game!PM based stuff. I know, I know. PMing is for suckers. Just something he said that I don't, for the moment, think he would have as a wolf.
There's a difference between D1 and endgame.Yeah but Sporty really had Paws convinced in the last game!
I have to wait until later tonight to do a more thorough read-through but right now my thoughts are that there was a lot of fluff posts yesterday. Moose was doing more fluff than usual (though it's hard to say as I haven't learned her meta yet) as was Lawpy. Might look there first.
Working on it now. Better late than never!Still waiting on the results of your thorough read through btw
Unlynch Kara, lynch kal
Survival I guess. And my vote to lynch kara is fully out of annoyance with the same things that led most old players to quit WW entirely. Bad play like pushing for info on day 1, which has cost us many useful roles but has never to my recollection netted us a wolf. RNG is the best way to play day 1 per both statistics and past proof, even if it is boring. When the wolves have a massive early information advantage, pushing for information from fellow villagers that have none is just dumb and potentially risking roles that could easily be saved without being outed in the main thread, which is why it isn't a thing they do on most other mafia forums.
If you want a game to be interesting, do this noob garbage. If you want to win, RNG.
Unlynch Kara, lynch kal
Survival I guess. And my vote to lynch kara is fully out of annoyance with the same things that led most old players to quit WW entirely. Bad play like pushing for info on day 1, which has cost us many useful roles but has never to my recollection netted us a wolf. RNG is the best way to play day 1 per both statistics and past proof, even if it is boring. When the wolves have a massive early information advantage, pushing for information from fellow villagers that have none is just dumb and potentially risking roles that could easily be saved without being outed in the main thread, which is why it isn't a thing they do on most other mafia forums.
If you want a game to be interesting, do this noob garbage. If you want to win, RNG.
T-45 til lynch I would like to hear from the following people:
@JaynaAli @youngkal @SportPonies @dolphin106258 @finnickthedog @Houstonnn97 @dpmd
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.