WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is the part where I yell at people for voting for me, right?

Rawr rawr you're all dumb. Etc etc.

Anybody got a current tally?

Unlynch froyo

Members don't see this ad.

Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy () -
MJ (2) - AM, SAR
Paws (3) - Genny, Finski, Kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara (1) - MJ
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (3) - Sporty, Snowy, YK
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (2) - Stagg, Paws
WZ (3) - allie, Mel, Pippy
FS () -
Kal () -
Katashark (1) - Lawpy

21/25

Lynch close in ~4 hours

6f8c002e100596a7c1b05992fe93554c.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Hmmm.. Yeah not getting wolfy vibes from genny. And her and dubz have experience that can be helpful if they are village so I'd rather not kill them off D1.

Can't say I'm suspicious of paws either. Have to go back to work and will be back after 10 MDT so going to put a vote on YK right now as I don't like her attitude of not getting anything out of the posts so far and seems pretty defensive.

Unlynch genny
lynch YK

The United States federal government owns more than 1/3 of the land in Colorado.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also looking at stagg and jboo but will do more thorough analysis when I get home

Colorado has 222 state wildlife areas.

Hmmm.. Yeah not getting wolfy vibes from genny. And her and dubz have experience that can be helpful if they are village so I'd rather not kill them off D1.

Can't say I'm suspicious of paws either. Have to go back to work and will be back after 10 MDT so going to put a vote on YK right now as I don't like her attitude of not getting anything out of the posts so far and seems pretty defensive.

Unlynch genny
lynch YK

The United States federal government owns more than 1/3 of the land in Colorado.

I agree with this, but compared to whats on the table I would rather see one of them flip now and bank on a Rez to bring them back if they are village

I see your fun fact and raise you another fun fact:
Colorado's state flower gets its name "blue columbine" from the Latin word for "dove", because the flowers look like five doves clustered together.

I personally don't see it, but I guess when you live in a state that's legalized weed, you see all sorts of symbols in things :shrug:

I agree with this, but compared to whats on the table I would rather see one of them flip now and bank on a Rez to bring them back if they are village
But cheezit, what happened to not resurrecting the first villager that dies? :p

Reactions: 2 users
But cheezit, what happened to not resurrecting the first villager that dies? :p
I still wholeheartedly disagree with that school of thought. I know I'm in the minority on that. I'm guessing that if there is a rezzr they likely subscribe to that strategy and would bring you back if you're village, which I don't think you are.

Members don't see this ad :)

I see your fun fact and raise you another fun fact:
Colorado's state flower gets its name "blue columbine" from the Latin word for "dove", because the flowers look like five doves clustered together.

I personally don't see it, but I guess when you live in a state that's legalized weed, you see all sorts of symbols in things :shrug:
I have a ton of columbine in my garden right now -- blue and mauve colored varietals.

It's one of my favorite flowers!

Colorado has a lot of things I enjoy; 2 of them are in this post

Finally caught up! Sorry it took me so long to check in, I'm glad D1 was long because I forgot we started yesterday.

I'm keeping my katashark pressure vote as is while I reread the thread. I'll switch my vote to a better candidate once I have a clearer idea who could be wolf.

I don't really think that 1 vote is a pressure vote, but also thanks for the tag earlier before you voted for me.

I suspected you might’ve done that just as a let me pick a random noob. I am considering withdrawing my retaliation Lynch solely based on your Porpoise pun. Because I appreciate puns. :thinking:

I appreciate marine animal related puns. I skimmed quickly so someone might have mentioned this, but historically, retaliatory votes are sometimes viewed as wolfy.

I don't agree with paws that jboo seems wolfy. I'm just not getting that vibe and she didn't call out that many people when I iso-d her posts? Hmmmm, unsure. D1 is always so all over the place, but every once in a while you can get some good information out of it.

lynch dpmd

Because she's been on, made a joke or 2, voted for AM because of the time, but hasn't contributed much else. So... mainly feels. lol.

I still wholeheartedly disagree with that school of thought. I know I'm in the minority on that. I'm guessing that if there is a rezzr they likely subscribe to that strategy and would bring you back if you're village, which I don't think you are.
I'm kind of tempted to ask why, but I'm already voting for her, so meh
Well in that case I'll ask why

Well in that case I'll ask why
Looking back at her gameplay
It takes her 16 posts over 3 hours to put in a lynch vote, and when she does its a joke vote on FS.
During those three hours, Stagg started catching flak for his stance on D1 voting and WZ says the following on that topic
Tell that to the D1 wolf lynches. And never listen to cheezit. He's sketchy.
Yer all noobs to me

Love you too :love:

I don't tend to keep count, but I recall several d1 votes that ended in wolf lynches that were more than sheer luck or RNG.

Anyway, touting that D1 is meaningless is, in my opinion, just a good way to make it meaningless.
both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.

Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back if I’m wrong. I'm capitalizing on that situation.

Unlynch katasharky
Lynch youngkal

I don't like YK's reasons behind her vote on genny. They look opportunistic and irrational.
Cool. Got any thoughts on some of the people who are looking like viable lynch candidates?

Reactions: 1 users
It takes her 16 posts over 3 hours to put in a lynch vote, and when she does its a joke vote on FS.
During those three hours, Stagg started catching flak for his stance on D1 voting and WZ says the following on that topic

both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.

Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back. I'm capitalizing on that situation.

Cool. Got any thoughts on some of the people who are looking like viable lynch candidates?

Need to see an updated tally

Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (3) - AM, SAR, genny
Paws (2) - Finski, kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara (1) - MJ
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (2) - Sporty, YK
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (2) - Stagg, Paws
WZ (3) - allie, Mel, Pippy
FS () -
Kal (2) - Snowy, lawpy
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

24/25 voting

Last edited:

Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back. I'm capitalizing on that situation.
I wasn't throwing shade at stagg at all. I was arguing strategy. His stance didn't make me think he was sketchy, it made me think he was a noob that needed some more education. Maybe that's why the shade looks subtle, because it was non-existent :p

And yeah I threw a joke vote at FS. Because we have history and I always lynch him for being quiet. He responded about how I expected.

I'm not in the mood to die today just because you're so sure I'll be resurrected though. No thanks.

It's not hate, it's admiration with a touch of lynching. :kiss:

What are your tenuous reasons for thinking MJ is village?
PM based stuff. I know, I know. PMing is for suckers. Just something he said that I don't, for the moment, think he would have as a wolf.

And yeah I threw a joke vote at FS. Because we have history and I always lynch him for being quiet. He responded about how I expected.
If this is the case, why not put that joke vote in earlier in the first couple of posts you made? The timing feels inorganic.

I wasn't throwing shade at stagg at all. I was arguing strategy. His stance didn't make me think he was sketchy, it made me think he was a noob that needed some more education. Maybe that's why the shade looks subtle, because it was non-existent :p

I'm not in the mood to die today just because you're so sure I'll be resurrected though. No thanks.
So are you going to vote then?

spent all day buying a house sorry for the inactivity but it takes a lot of time and I'm still driving home. I'm vanilla. Texting and driving, can't say much more

spent all day buying a house sorry for the inactivity but it takes a lot of time and I'm still driving home. I'm vanilla. Texting and driving, can't say much more

Geeze. What's with the ability revealing?

Kinda hard not to right now if you ask me, considering the spread. You planning to stick with your RNG vote?
There were only 3 options that would've lead to a tie :shrug: It seems curious, not necessarily suspicious, but curious. I'll move when I have a good reason to ;) Rather than going back and forth, I'll change once, if needed.

Why is @Animal Midwife voting for MJ still?

If this is the case, why not put that joke vote in earlier in the first couple of posts you made? The timing feels inorganic.
Are you looking at the timing in context? Because in context the vote came a few minutes after I responded to one of his posts.
So are you going to vote then?
Probably, once I figure out who I want to vote for.

I have to wait until later tonight to do a more thorough read-through but right now my thoughts are that there was a lot of fluff posts yesterday. Moose was doing more fluff than usual (though it's hard to say as I haven't learned her meta yet) as was Lawpy. Might look there first.

Still waiting on the results of your thorough read through btw

Unlynch Kara, lynch kal

Survival I guess. And my vote to lynch kara is fully out of annoyance with the same things that led most old players to quit WW entirely. Bad play like pushing for info on day 1, which has cost us many useful roles but has never to my recollection netted us a wolf. RNG is the best way to play day 1 per both statistics and past proof, even if it is boring. When the wolves have a massive early information advantage, pushing for information from fellow villagers that have none is just dumb and potentially risking roles that could easily be saved without being outed in the main thread, which is why it isn't a thing they do on most other mafia forums.

If you want a game to be interesting, do this noob garbage. If you want to win, RNG.

Unlynch Kara, lynch kal

Survival I guess. And my vote to lynch kara is fully out of annoyance with the same things that led most old players to quit WW entirely. Bad play like pushing for info on day 1, which has cost us many useful roles but has never to my recollection netted us a wolf. RNG is the best way to play day 1 per both statistics and past proof, even if it is boring. When the wolves have a massive early information advantage, pushing for information from fellow villagers that have none is just dumb and potentially risking roles that could easily be saved without being outed in the main thread, which is why it isn't a thing they do on most other mafia forums.

If you want a game to be interesting, do this noob garbage. If you want to win, RNG.

Good points raised here

Unlynch Kara, lynch kal

Eh. I've won a lot games doing the info-pushing methods.

Reactions: 1 users