WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think Shady would also work, especially for a sketchy game like this

But is he the real slim shady?

was slim shady supposed to be FS or Stagg?
FS = frozenshades => shady => the real slim shady

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Whoever took AM, you bring her back right now!

Can I get thoughts on that? Do we think the sequestering is a wolf ability or a villager ability?

It sounds like I was watched last night.

Reactions: 1 users
lynch lawper

I admit I may be tunneling on lawper from back on d1/n1. I was happier when he started defending instead of voting for himself, but nothing from the last couple of days when he hasn't been in jeopardy has really landed him solidly into my 'likely villager' camp. It's only been a few 'why' questions and one sentence commentary like X seems villager to me, which is easy to say when you know they're villager because you're a wolf.

Can I get thoughts on that? Do we think the sequestering is a wolf ability or a villager ability?

This gives me major feels though. I don't think we can say for sure. I'd say villager ability more likely but could pretty easily be wolf. I talked to genny about it a little bit...maybe she wants to expand on it herself? The 'I was watched' claim also makes me feel squicky. Could be true, but it's an easy thing for a wolf who didn't do the killing to mention in an attempt to get some villager cred.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you serious?!?! I'm being set up!!!!! AM was buried so I would look guilty since she kept questioning me last night!!

Why do you think AM set you up? You think she is wolf?
Why would AM keep questioning you without reason?

She likes you as a player and even identified that your play looks similar to last time. She wouldnt vote you without reason.

Why do you think AM set you up? You think she is wolf?
Why would AM keep questioning you without reason?

She likes you as a player and even identified that your play looks similar to last time. She wouldnt vote you without reason.
No I don't think AM is setting me up, I think the wolves are so when you guys lynch me thinking I'm a wolf and then when you see that I'm a villager then you'll think AM is a wolf and lynch her, thus killing 2 villagers with one burial!!!

I also read it as an extended jailing role.

Are you serious?!?! I'm being set up!!!!! AM was buried so I would look guilty since she kept questioning me last night!!
!!!!!It's okay!!! We have gryff back, guys!!!!

Let’s try this again.
Lynch MOOSE

In games where there's been a power like burying, has the person with that power been able to save/jail/protect/whatever themselves or only other people?

FinnSki - where were you yesterday? and can you explain why you said you were sketch of me? I'm naturally hesitant with hybrids based on what other people have said and because Finn and Ski are kinda opposite when it comes to posting amount but I haven't heard anything unreasonable from them yet.

Yeah... the voices weren't happy with me for missing lynch either. I got a message from a friend I haven't spoken to in a while and I ended up getting distracted talking to them, missed lynch deadline.

As to why I (we? I don't remember if the voices concurred. I'd have to check.) found you sketchy initially, I'd have to go back and pull posts. I'm pretty sure there was some comment about how you come off that seemed a little off but honestly there's more recent behavior that just inches you up the sketch list in my eyes. Granted, I've never played a game with you before but the way you suddenly seem so sure that "Wolves set you up!" isn't making me feel good right now.

Also in regards to this...

I won't though!! I literally fought for my life yesterday! Wouldn't I be the dumbest wolf in the freaking world to bury the person that was attacking me?! That instantly makes me look sketch!

We don't even know that the burying is a wolf action... so what does that have to do with anything?

Sorry Pippy!!!! I hadn't read the write up before I posted as I've literally been typing this for 15 mins! :(

Now with this... I usually think people questioning someone who is already dead because they forgot or don't realize is usually a villager mistake. But I don't know what to make of it in this case because usually when this happens, another player has to remind them the person is dead and in this case Miranda immediately corrected herself. So... eh.

In games where there's been a power like burying, has the person with that power been able to save/jail/protect/whatever themselves or only other people?

Depends on the game and how the mods set up the role.

Anyways...

lynch moose

For now. We'll see if I change my mind.

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah... the voices weren't happy with me for missing lynch either. I got a message from a friend I haven't spoken to in a while and I ended up getting distracted talking to them, missed lynch deadline.

As to why I (we? I don't remember if the voices concurred. I'd have to check.) found you sketchy initially, I'd have to go back and pull posts. I'm pretty sure there was some comment about how you come off that seemed a little off but honestly there's more recent behavior that just inches you up the sketch list in my eyes. Granted, I've never played a game with you before but the way you suddenly seem so sure that "AM set you up!" isn't making me feel good right now.

Also in regards to this...

We don't even know that the burying is a wolf action... so what does that have to do with anything?

Now with this... I usually think people questioning someone who is already dead because they forgot or don't realize is usually a villager mistake. But I don't know what to make of it in this case because usually when this happens, another player has to remind them the person is dead and in this case Miranda immediately corrected herself. So... eh.

Depends on the game and how the mods set up the role.

Anyways...

lynch moose

For now. We'll see if I change my mind.
I said I don't think AM set me up!!
I explained why I think it's a wolf action because it pits you guys against me, a villager, and I think AM is a villager based on her play so far!
The second I posted I saw the write up was above me and the first thing I saw was pippy's name on the dead list!

I'm going to sit back and watch for now, but I think this is poor logic. Especially when people are writing up long posts as I've had this happen to me 3 times already this game (where I was typing a post and by the time I hit submit 10 other people have posted). In fact it just happened again as I was typing this post (jboo just posted). I find the rest of your post fine, I just didn't like this line of thought.

I have definitely pulled the kill-the-villager-who-is-on-to-me-then-claim-I-was-framed move before. It’s basically the most classic WIFOM situation in WW. Re moose claiming she’s framed.

Reactions: 3 users
Not sure what others think but I'd be hard pressed to believe it's a village ability. Unless it also had some protective quality to it. @genny did you get that impression at all?
All I was told was that I was buried, and that I'd be back for the next day cycle. So, yes, I suppose that is protective if I couldn't be night-killed while buried. I could see the ability being village or wolf.

I'm going to sit back and watch for now, but I think this is poor logic. Especially when people are writing up long posts as I've had this happen to me 3 times already this game (where I was typing a post and by the time I hit submit 10 other people have posted). In fact it just happened again as I was typing this post (jboo just posted). I find the rest of your post fine, I just didn't like this line of thought.

I think you're misreading what I'm saying.

People forgetting/not realizing someone is dead isn't uncommon and when it occurs I usually give the person who made the mistake some mild village points because I think it's an unlikely error for a wolf to make (unless I suppose they do it on purpose because they know I think like this but whatever).

In this case, because of the way it occurred I'm not sure I give villager points for it but it's not like I'm giving her extra wolf points either. I'm not questioning the likelihood that she was typing up a long post. But because she corrected herself so quickly I'm not quite as sold on giving her villager points for the error. That's all.

Ok, I'll bite

Lynch Moose
I'm kinda irked by this because I believed Coffee? yesterday when she threw sketch at dolphin (using the same language she's using on me!) and people viewed me as sketch for it! And then coffee? didn't even follow through!!! And she hasn't posted her evidence yet either!!!

I have definitely pulled the kill-the-villager-who-is-on-to-me-then-claim-I-was-framed move before. It’s basically the most classic WIFOM situation in WW. Re moose claiming she’s framed.
Yeah but this is only my 2nd game and I'm not a wolf, just a frustrated villager!!

I'm kinda irked by this because I believed Coffee? yesterday when she threw sketch at dolphin (using the same language she's using on me!) and people viewed me as sketch for it! And then coffee? didn't even follow through!!! And she hasn't posted her evidence yet either!!!

Yeah but this is only my 2nd game and I'm not a wolf, just a frustrated villager!!
Yeah I was not sure about Moose, but seeing this come out literally feels like deja vu. I never got any evidence from Coffee except some of my posts. But I mean I’d never played so it was honestly just their analysis and people believing it. So I don’t see any reason to lynch Moose bc Coffee says something...

Did I miss where coffee said what her evidence is? Seems like if she got the information from someone we could test it then we’d find out about the information sharer. If it’s a role I can see the reason to keep it on the down low but it’s already painting a big target on her back if so. Seems like at this point it would be better to just share it since saying she had info wasn’t subtle.

50RrY 9uYz 1 W4Z 0U7 0f 53RV1C3 4LL D4Y y3573RD4y 4nd 480U7 70 dr1v3 7h3 54M3 r0u73 84Ck 70d4Y. w1Ll 7rY 70 c47CH UP l473R 7H1z 4F73RN00n 0NC3 1'm 1n 84nfF 4941N w17 53rV1c3 4ND PR0V1D3 50M3 7h0U9h7z 83f0R3 LyncH CL0Z3!

4L50 0m9 7h1z 1z 50 p41NfuL

Reactions: 3 users
I am convinced the burying is not a wolf action. So that leaves me with someone just being annoyed with AM and all her interrogating or someone thinking she needed some protection (assuming the burying provides that). Option one leaves me without a great lynch target while option two gives me one. So for now I am willing to go with option 2
Lynch moose

50RrY 9uYz 1 W4Z 0U7 0f 53RV1C3 4LL D4Y y3573RD4y 4nd 480U7 70 dr1v3 7h3 54M3 r0u73 84Ck 70d4Y. w1Ll 7rY 70 c47CH UP l473R 7H1z 4F73RN00n 0NC3 1'm 1n 84nfF 4941N w17 53rV1c3 4ND PR0V1D3 50M3 7h0U9h7z 83f0R3 LyncH CL0Z3!

D2377371-10DD-4608-978F-C70B1DED680C.gif

Reactions: 8 users

But also somehow I can understand this and I’m not sure what that says about me?????

Reactions: 7 users
Okay, I'm getting pretty annoyed here considering you all are blindly following Coffee?'s claims that she has evidence on me but then disappeared before revealing it!!! You guys are blindly following just claims like I did yesterday when coffee? kept calling dolphin a wolf!!! We don't know if burying is wolf or village!!! Mods, when someone is buried are they protected from lynch???

Also I was told that I felt a "heavenly presence" last night

Did that heavenly presence tell you how we can get dubz back? :yeahright:

AM, why didn't you say you were attacked earlier today?

Seeing as AM answered, I can think of a good reason to wait until later in the day and I'm guessing if more people had been around earlier, we might have found out earlier. But you are asking the person who held off on revealing she was the person who rezzed MJ until endgame (or near endgame) so it's not surprising she held the info